Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

It's our annual Deals Gap trip and yes it's fun. I'd say the most fun you can have with your clothes on, but I'd be lying because they didn't stay on Saturday night last year lol

ok now that seriously sounds like a lot of fun!!!!!!

Had my entire back done and if you have that much hair on your legs your waiting too long :lol:

Well that means the hair was too long. The person who did it, didnt do it right. Dont worry I'm a Professional. I wont put you through too much pain. ;)

So why do you wax your legs when you could laser them and be done with it? Makes me think laser is bad

i said i have waxed my own legs. not that I do wax them. I only got my license to laser a few months ago so I am in the process of lasering my own legs. just finding the time to do it is difficult.

It's our annual Deals Gap trip and yes it's fun. I'd say the most fun you can have with your clothes on, but I'd be lying because they didn't stay on Saturday night last year lol

You were grumpy as fuck till you got a Humma.

i said i have waxed my own legs. not that I do wax them. I only got my license to laser a few months ago so I am in the process of lasering my own legs. just finding the time to do it is difficult.

Are you certified to detangle the gooch?

Mine is in a serious twist.

As a guy who shaves his head, i Always wondered when I her laser commercials they mention legs, back, bikini, etc. can you laser hair on head/scalp so you don't have to shave every 2-3 days?

As a guy who shaves his head, i Always wondered when I her laser commercials they mention legs, back, bikini, etc. can you laser hair on head/scalp so you don't have to shave every 2-3 days?

Well thats an interesting question. I've never done it. I've done the backs of necks. As long as the Hair is dark, I am sure it would work.