Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

haha we can do it on a sat or sunday when the office is closed. just gotta keep it quiet, I can lose my license for this.

no no, it's not worth that.

I might be able to locate an industrial laser if some one can come up with a 440v feed for it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoQwKe0lggw

Edited by ReconRat

I don't want you to lose your license...i just wanna watch.

We've got $200 so far, I'm sure we can chime up with the rest.

MT would probably pussy out though... :)

well this we would have to do when the doc isnt in. he wouldnt approve of this. Legally a physician has to be in the building when I perform this treatment or I'd lose my license. But this is just too funny to pass up.

Oh I'm sure he would pussy out!!!!

Well this is getting interesting and free. You will need to keep it hard during this, it's yields a better shave when firm so stands to reason better results here too with firmness. Your method for that?

idk. have never done a guys balls before. You'd be my first. :p

hehe I have no idea what that is. But it does sound like fun considering I know you and MT are involved. ..

It's our annual Deals Gap trip and yes it's fun. I'd say the most fun you can have with your clothes on, but I'd be lying because they didn't stay on Saturday night last year lol