What wants a ride on my new vomit machine?

vw151

So...i assume the faster you go...the more she spins? I'd have to rip it open a little bit. :banana:

Yah, it looks like it's something like 2 or 3 to 1 or something.... I'd imagine she'd break the harness and fly out before he got up to 10... or she'd die.. lol

I don't think you'd be far enough away on the quad to avoid being sprayed :puke:

ok so who is making one of these, that would be freaking awsome

Gump probably has some axles laying around.......and he loves to weld.

:D We could sell rides on it at O.R events.... For charity or to help Ben fund the board/events

Just make sure we have an iron clad disclaimer/waiver to be signed beforehand

That thing is scary, like dangerous scary, but sure is funny to look at. I'm afraid if you got that quad going fast enough to shift out of 1st gear someone might get killed. Even those crazy rednecks looked afraid to go over 2mph or so.

We would have to change the gearing around. I cant stand spinning rides... but ill help make it! :D

I think the safety rule would be that if you drive the quad you have to ride first so you know what you are putting the person in the back through. It looks horrifying. Who really like spinning rides anyway.

On it, gotta wait for the thaw, I've got an S10 10 bolt with 2.73's in it, and mad fab/weld skills, my friend has an extra racing seat and harness. I think the key would be to get the center of mass right on top of the pinion so its steady.