What did this guy do to crash???

chevysoldier

This is just a long video of bike wrecks. What I am really curious about is the black and yellow bike (GSXR?) at 5:22 just basically falls over. You hear the tire squeal some, then into the ground. Any ideas of what happened?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGweIOKSePQ

Edited by chevysoldier

Looked kinda like he was trying to do a rolling burnout, dumped the clutch with too much front brake. :dunno:

I've been looking for that footage where the guy falls off and the other guy jumps on the bike and saves it (3:51)....now if I could find the whole video of it, classic!

Looked kinda like he was trying to do a rolling burnout, dumped the clutch with too much front brake. :dunno:

I've been looking for that footage where the guy falls off and the other guy jumps on the bike and saves it (3:51)....now if I could find the whole video of it, classic!

Damn, I just saw it. It might be in that video^^^

What the hell was the dudes problem at 3:41 fucking running a red light, ass. The worst part about almost all of this video

is that a majority of the people were wearing little or no gear at all. :nono:

If you're gonna act like an ass, at least cover your ass!

Oh, and I hope all those bikes were paid for :lol:

i just dont understand. maybe a junk bike in a closed parking lot, or stunt specific area, but why on public roads

too much ego, and not enough self-preservation instinct.

even in the parking lot videos, i didn't see much riding gear, nor did i see any kind of protocol for riders to avoid hitting each other... Only a couple of the videos had "staff" to attend to fallen riders, and crashed bikes.

I think stunt riding could be a lot more legitimate if they had "corner workers" and some basic rules in place to address the more glaring safety risks.

too much ego, and not enough self-preservation instinct.

even in the parking lot videos, i didn't see much riding gear, nor did i see any kind of protocol for riders to avoid hitting each other... Only a couple of the videos had "staff" to attend to fallen riders, and crashed bikes.

I think stunt riding could be a lot more legitimate if they had "corner workers" and some basic rules in place to address the more glaring safety risks.

But full leathers aren't exxxxxtreme! Every video has to one up the previous one! You really think rednecks and posers are going to buy stunt videos where everyone is dressed up like a power ranger?

What I am really curious about is the black and yellow bike (GSXR?) at 5:22 just basically falls over. You hear the tire squeal some, then into the ground. Any ideas of what happened?

YouTube- Motorcycle Crash Part l

Looks like he tried to hit the....

easy-button.jpg

but instead hit the........

nos-02001.jpg

and then realized that he was really this guy...

mr-cool-ice-demotivational-poster2.jpg

who is cousins with this guy...

4212559438_1d7aa944db.jpg

:lol @ Flounder

Yeah, those guys were all idiots. I didn't really want to post the whole thing, because I know we have all probably seen them enough. I just was curious how that dude crashed. It's like the bike "Ok, that's it. Get the fuck off" I actually like watching them to learn what not to do, other than not being a dumbass. :lol:

Sportbikes: You're doing it wrong! :roll:

This is what they are for...;)

Yikes! That had my heart thumping and I was breathing fast..

did you see how close he came to launching it?

The marks on the curbing at the end?

about 4 inches...