Put In Bays First Bike Week 06-09-10 to 06-13-10

Rattler

You didnt like the DRINK IT....pussy :D

:lol:

My buddies made me a deal on my 21st bDay... We'll buy it, but you gotta drink what we buy

Needless to say.... They regretted that deal as the night wore on iwin.gif

Needless to say..... I regretted that deal the next morning hss.gif

Sounds kinda cool, but the island's only 3 miles end to end

Can you say "Gridlock"?? :dunno:

Thats what I'm thinking, what a dumb place to have a bike event. 3 miles long with a top speed limit of 35mph, that why everyone drives golf carts there. Maybe they will have drag races on the airport runway?

oh I am gonna have to put this on the calendar to make. Hopefully I can convince my Dad to bring our boat up instead of his bike so I have a place to crash.

..like...like... a MOTORBIKE!?!?

Hayabusa bitches! You KNOOOOOW!

How wrong is it that I dig this song? Well the beat at least, I missed half of what was being said

• 2 weeks later...

Went to OBW last year. A pretty good time. The city of Sandusky did a good job of having plenty of places to park. Free concerts downtown. The crowd at the fair grounds was a bit hard core, but no problems. If they want more people to go to Put-In Bay they need to drop the ferry rate.

• 4 weeks later...

we usually head up to sandusky for bike week that week...should be a good time...but i thought they charged about fifteen bucks each way for a bike? or is it different for then? i knew they charged last yr

Sounds kinda cool, but the island's only 3 miles end to end

Can you say "Gridlock"?? :dunno:

Thats what I'm thinking, what a dumb place to have a bike event. 3 miles long with a top speed limit of 35mph, that why everyone drives golf carts there. Maybe they will have drag races on the airport runway?

Mehhh..... That's the same weekend as our annual DTC ride anyways, so I'll be off doin' that

http://www.dysfunctionaltravelingcircus.freeforums.org/5th-annual-dtc-anniversary-ride-june-11-13th-t329.html

I'll anxiously be awaiting all the stories when I get back though ;)

Edited by Fonzie