New Metzler's with chicken Strip Indicator

flounder

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I've never asked, why don't you have a job right now? ;):lol:
Actually I "do" have 2 jobs they just dont have any work ........ construction industry. And I'm a volunteer Firefighter/EMT here in town ... small town that the freeway bypassed so thats kinda dead too, sucks cuz a good bloody accident could brighten my day up right now.
100 bucks says some squid somewhere will have his bike up in the rear stand with it in gear running and a brick in his hand making himself the coolest kid in the parking lot....

I'm not taking that bet.

Actually I "do" have 2 jobs they just dont have any work ........ construction industry. And I'm a volunteer Firefighter/EMT here in town ... small town that the freeway bypassed so thats kinda dead too, sucks cuz a good bloody accident could brighten my day up right now.

I'm not taking that bet.

if I were closer I'd go out right now and start cutting people off just for you.

I didn't know you were an EMT. How long have you been doing that? I'm in school for my EMT-Basic right now

if I were closer I'd go out right now and start cutting people off just for you.

I didn't know you were an EMT. How long have you been doing that? I'm in school for my EMT-Basic right now

Just started due to lack of work in construction. Need a career change so was gonna do IT or Medical since those two are not really affected by economy or weather. Since I'm not really working it was gonna be kinda hard to get the loans for IT classes. The Fire Dept pays for 100% of all classes if you volunteer with them sooo thats the route I went.

The Fire Dept pays for 100% of all classes if you volunteer with them sooo thats the route I went.

Actually I've been wanting to do that for a long time and eventually make a career of it. Thanks for reminding me, I should call up my friend in Nerk fire. Unless you got an empty spot for me :D

just stick with it...I grad from fire acad when i was 20.. and it took me 2 yrs to get on a dept.... a lot of places arent hiring right now or cutting back. remember last time columbus tested they tested over 5000 people and hired 7... as long as your dedicated you will be fine.. make sure to get your 240FF and your EMT-b at minimum.. most dept's unless they are volunteer or rural wont even look at you unless you can do double duty.. most even want you to be a EMT-A or Medic...

Actually I've been wanting to do that for a long time and eventually make a career of it. Thanks for reminding me, I should call up my friend in Nerk fire. Unless you got an empty spot for me :D

I believe Nerk is a paid Dept so they wont pay for your schooling, wont hurt to check though.

Frazeysburg is all volunteer and the paid classes is the incentive to get people to join. Yes we do need more people and they will pay 100% of your training but you need to live here for response time..... They want you to be able to be at the station within 6mins of a call.

So you could move here and be all set.

I usually rock somewhere in the second line of the elephant

Proof that Duane rocks the second elephant line... look at that lean angle!! :eek:

100_3251.jpg

I hope that worked, I can't see the image at work, I just hope that's the image I think it is from this thread: http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=36497

:p @ ya Duane