5th Annual DTC Anniversary Ride to New River Gorge, June 12th

Fonzie

Lol yeah yeah....

Im just smart, I don't want to make my life hell and have her pissed at me. Makes life a lot easier when shes in a good mood, I have to live with her everyday.

If you're tapdancin' on eggshells that bad already dude.... It's only gonna get worse :nono:

Run.... NOW.... While you can ;)

You can thank me later :D

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously?

You truly meant it when you said you don't read anything I write/say, didn't you?? You even quoted/replied to this post :nono:

2063466440092123726S600x600Q85.jpg

When I start tryin' to charge you for usin' the toilet at my condo in FLA.... Then you can compare me to Voldemort

Here are some of the "Final" details as I know them from doin' this the last 4 years.....

We are goin' ridin' on Saturday, June 12

Destination is New River Gorge Bridge, in West Virginia (weather permitting)

We rode 1,200 miles around Lake Michigan for the 2nd annual ride.... Soaking wet all 3 days

I said "I like to have fun with friends on my bDay". Drenched aint fun to me.... I'm good.... thanks ;)

Edited by Fonzie

Looks like no plans for Sat so I think I should be good to go if I can get the tire changed this week. Anyone around Findlay have a front stand that could help me out? Either that or a rear stand as I have fork adapters that I could use with my rear stand.

You truly meant it when you said you don't read anything I write/say, didn't you?? You even quoted/replied to this post :nono:

We rode 1,200 miles around Lake Michigan for the 2nd annual ride.... Soaking wet all 3 days

I said "I like to have fun with friends on my bDay". Drenched aint fun to me.... I'm good.... thanks ;)

Weather permitting obviously means something very different to you than it does me. I think of it as if it's passable, the weather is permitting. If there's a tornado traveling down the road, pull over and have a smoke. If it's hailing, find an overpass and wait it out. Weather only temporarily delays rides.

Looks like no plans for Sat so I think I should be good to go if I can get the tire changed this week. Anyone around Findlay have a front stand that could help me out? Either that or a rear stand as I have fork adapters that I could use with my rear stand.

Sorry Tyler.... If I did, you'd be welcome to 'em

Weather permitting obviously means something very different to you than it does me. I think of it as if it's passable, the weather is permitting. If there's a tornado traveling down the road, pull over and have a smoke. If it's hailing, find an overpass and wait it out. Weather only temporarily delays rides.

You're also the closest to home outta all of us going ;) Many of us'll have an extra 4-5 hours over you

This is why I hate worrying about the weather 'til the last few days. No use gettin' panties in a wad about somethin' we can't control. Weathermen are the only job you can do wrong every single day, & still have a job to come into the next day

Weathermen are the only job you can do wrong every single day, & still have a job to come into the next day

Well of course that and politicians but I think that was a given

Sorry Tyler.... If I did, you'd be welcome to 'em

You're also the closest to home outta all of us going ;) Many of us'll have an extra 4-5 hours over you

This is why I hate worrying about the weather 'til the last few days. No use gettin' panties in a wad about somethin' we can't control. Weathermen are the only job you can do wrong every single day, & still have a job to come into the next day

You can stay at my place big boy.

You can stay at my place big boy.

Is there a reason you keep tryin' to get me to stay there for a sleepover?? :D

Can we have a "pillow fight"?

You dont need a stand just take a ratchet strap or two and hook em to your bars and to a rafter in your garage or the garage door track if you dont have exposed rafters and lift away.

You two can pillow fight each other and I'll go pillow fight with Carie. :D

Too late.... Those were the "pillows" I was referrin' to, hence the "quotations" ;)

They're sweater puppies, not pillows. And yes, we can have a sweater puppy fight. :lol:

IN IN IN IN IN pick me pick me.

WhooooHooooo!!

Wait a minute.... There's too many sausages in that "We" :nono:

You dont need a stand just take a ratchet strap or two and hook em to your bars and to a rafter in your garage or the garage door track if you dont have exposed rafters and lift away.

I am going to have to try this when I get home. I will have to do it around the garage door track but I will probably put the rear tire up on the stand to give it that extra support in the back to keep it from tipping left or right. Hopefully I can get the wheel off and and make it to the bike shop and back tonight.

I am going to have to try this when I get home. I will have to do it around the garage door track but I will probably put the rear tire up on the stand to give it that extra support in the back to keep it from tipping left or right. Hopefully I can get the wheel off and and make it to the bike shop and back tonight.

I <3 my center stand... center stand plus wood block under the engine = no tires touching the ground, and a stable platform for working.

I wanted to go on this ride' date=' but I was informed yesterday that I'll be driving to NC on Thursday to disassemble a machine and get it ready to ship back to our shop. I won't be home until Sunday evening.

Being back to work is awesome. Overtime is awesome. Missing out on the rides is not-so-awesome.[/quote']

That sucks Pauly.... Didn't even know you were considering going