Who is not riding today

Kosmo

well i'm lucky enough that jeans are cool at work most days. our dress-code is obnoxiously loose. I almost feel bad...

but the day will come when I have to wear a suit daily. I'm hoping by then I have an office with a door, and can bring in shirts/ties/pants for a few days at a time, then just change in my office.

the joys of working in the office of a construction company....golf shirt and jeans daily

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i'm lucky enough that jeans are cool at work most days. our dress-code is obnoxiously loose. I almost feel bad...

but the day will come when I have to wear a suit daily. I'm hoping by then I have an office with a door, and can bring in shirts/ties/pants for a few days at a time, then just change in my office.

Just like Jack McCoy or Dr. House!

People are used to seeing me in gear, plus by working in IT I'm automatically "weird", so no worries here...

People are used to seeing me in gear, plus by working in IT I'm automatically "weird", so no worries here...

Same here. I went home today at lunch and brought the RC back up. Looking forward to leaving here in an hour just for the ride.

Yesterday was out, it was still frozen and icy in the morning before work.

Today I rode to work in the rain. That's ok with me.

Roads don't seem to be slippery, which means lots of grit and junk still on the roads.

I have ridden past 3 days. Roads in and around West Cleveland are pretty clean and dry for the most part.

I did get a bath on 90 in Lakewood though heading into work last night. There was one huge "puddle" maybe 300 feet long and I was stuck behind a tractor trailer and never saw it coming. The spray that hit me off the back of the truck was not exactly refreshing..... oh well, guess thats the price we pay :)