Ohio Riders Indy MotoGP

justin0469

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Justin! I'll be checking out Sunday morning and heading back after the race. Also, If someone needs a place to crash I'm OK with a 3rd person crashing in our room on a roll away and splitting the cost.

No one has said anything. You can call dibs for your and shorty's bikes now if you want. My trailer will haul 4, I've got mine and Kims so that leaves room for 2 maybe 3 if she decides she just wants to ride with me instead of her own.

IF room is available, I would like to be the maybe 3 if possible. If not no biggie

No one has said anything. You can call dibs for your and shorty's bikes now if you want. My trailer will haul 4, I've got mine and Kims so that leaves room for 2 maybe 3 if she decides she just wants to ride with me instead of her own.

cool, we're in. maybe we will leave after race on sunday too since you'll have our bikes :D

What time does the race end on Sunday? Maybe everyone will just leave after the race.

man, i should be charging $120 + 55 for camping, undercutting the SV guy but still making $. he's gotta be making good $! :lol:

For $125 you can get PENTHOUSE seats, maybe $130 is hj + penthouse :???:

cool, we're in. maybe we will leave after race on sunday too since you'll have our bikes :D

What time does the race end on Sunday? Maybe everyone will just leave after the race.

how much for a zj + penthouse?

I think most will leave after the race but you guys dont have to just because I'll have your bikes. You'll be able to get em anytime, even though I live out east I'm still in Coulmbus and Westerville almost daily so dont worry bout that I can bring em back into town with me later in the week when you come back no big deal.

Is there a charge at the Sheraton for motorcycle parking? I think this might have been answered, but I didn't see it in the first post and the rest of the thread gets kind of confusing...I'm going to blame it on Cheech for no reason at all.

Yes there is a charge, it's a $20 non-tax deductible donation to the Human Fund. You can make checks payable to me, I'll be handling the transport of the money to the charity.

human_fund.jpg

Is there a charge at the Sheraton for motorcycle parking? I think this might have been answered, but I didn't see it in the first post and the rest of the thread gets kind of confusing...I'm going to blame it on Cheech for no reason at all.

Answer is:

There will be section roped off for bikes but if they aren't on the trailer, officially you'll need to pay for that parking separately. Unofficially, there may be other options. Trailers can park there attached on the higher floors of the parking garage or detach and sit in a parking space.

You can PM me if you would like details about the unofficially part.

Apparently, the city of Indy provides buses during the Indy 500 and they MAY do the same for the MotoGP but it's too early to tell. Come beginning of June we should know if we can get in on that or if we will need to use the parking passes I have reserved.

Also, it sounds like if we choose Westin, people will pay the hotel separately and should be able to use whatever points they have and still count toward our room requirement.

:D

PRICE UPDATE: $95 per MotoGP ticket!!! I just got the invoice from IMS and called to double check - $95 per person!

yes, but please hold up until we get the group established so we can count you as part of our group.

I didn't read the entire thread but this is quite nice. The rooms at the westin booked up pretty quickly the closer it got so if we're gonna book this I'm in! ;)