Christian SportBike Association Ride #1 for 2010

600ZZ4eb

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt mean anything Snodaddy. Just starting shit. ;)

I know... LOL! Wow, this might be an interesting one if all three of us, me, cheech and 600, are the same ride...LOL! Might want to get the ambulance to follow us.

I know... LOL! Wow, this might be an interesting one if all three of us, me, cheech and 600, are the same ride...LOL! Might want to get the ambulance to follow us.

The ambulance (Todd) will probably be out front, still an awesome respnose time.

Well I am gonna be the first emt on scene to help you ............ that should be enough incentive to stay upright Ive been told more than once that I'm less than gentle. :)

You dont have the softest hands.

Oh wait this is a Churchy thread so i wont say you should use more lotion. :D

She is old enough, and this weekend at the expo center the following weekend at westland mall.

Well hopefully I can make it up meet Likwid for the PGR mission this weekend. Let me know about Westland.

I don't think nearly 3 is old enough for a road trip yet. She will sit in front of me while we ride though the parking lot. That's always a blast. :D