Christian SportBike Association Ride #1 for 2010

600ZZ4eb

What up Peeps!

Its about that time again......The Christian Sportbike Association Ohio's Chapter has set our new monthly ride schedule Starting 04/17/10 and every 3rd Saturday of each month going forward for the riding season. We like to ride with anyone - meaning you don’t have to be a Christian or on a Sportbike. We just like to fellowship and ride with folks who like the same.

It is going to be a great ride and the food in Millersburg is good as well. We will be departing from Calvary Chapel of Columbus (6075 East Livingston Avenue</SPAN>

Columbus, OH 43232-2928) again this year at 09:30 am.

Leg one is 111 miles. 40e to 37n to 79n to 715w to 206s to 541e to Coshocton to 83n to Millersburg Tavern for lunch.

Leg two is 88 miles. 83s to 62w to 60s to 36w to 60s to 541w to 79s and back home to the church.

Hope to see some of ya'll out this year.

Thanks

Ebon

Edited by 600ZZ4eb

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

possibly in....first leg will really be stretching it though...will there be any stops for gas?
Yes, we stop for gas, food and such. Our start point is next door to a Speedway gas station so you will be leaving on a full tank and we keep good tabs on all our riders thruout the ride noone gets left behind or alone.

We had an incident last season with 2 riders and I rode 70 miles back to my house to get my truck and trailer then a couple hundred miles in the truck to get thier bikes picked up and back to thier homes, you'll be fine and in good hands.

All we ask is that you please ride YOUR pace we have several experinced and fast riders in our group so there will be several sections of nice twisties that some of us will break away from the group on, If you are not at this level please do not try to keep up ride your pace and we will ALWAYS slow down and the end of the twisty section and wait or stop at the first intersection and wait and do a head count before continuing.

Most every incident we had last year that I remember was due to someone riding above thier ability, ride within your comfort zone and you will have an awsome time some of the best people I've ever met are in this group come check us out.

Cheech I fully expect you to make a couple of these this year no excuses.

keep the rubber on the ground this year Ebon. ;) Will try to make it out to one of these.

I will definitely try to keep the bike from having to be towed from the middle of nowhere (thanks again Todd) and any unvoluntary rides on the back of goldwings (which was very nice by the way) to an awe inspiring ZERO this year. :-)

I know just givin you a hard time, you need to come with this group though good time and very well organized. I'll hook up with you in Newark and show you the way to the start point.

I know where it is, but I can meet up in Pataskala and ride in with you guys. Maybe we can get Chevysoldier to go, too. He lives in P-town.

I should be in on this one. Probably be my first "good" ride of the year. Cheech, you better not sellout. And yes, stay at your own pace. Myself and the more experienced riders will not leave you...LOL!!!! That is hilarious!!!

I know where it is, but I can meet up in Pataskala and ride in with you guys. Maybe we can get Chevysoldier to go, too. He lives in P-town.
That works for me Judd, it'd be good to have Josh along too.
I should be in on this one. Probably be my first "good" ride of the year. Cheech, you better not sellout. And yes, stay at your own pace. Myself and the more experienced riders will not leave you...LOL!!!! That is hilarious!!!

Good Clint, like to have you along. Try to keep it upright this time. :)

sellout? :confused: