Christian SportBike Association Ride #1 for 2010

600ZZ4eb

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is looking like we will have a large enough group to split into two groups. One will be the spirited riding group and the other will be the less aggressive group. We will discuss all of this on Saturday morning. See you all there.

Dang, I was thinking very seriously about going up to this point. Unless there's a group of mopeds and scooters, I'd probably just hold y'all up. :(

Come one man. Ride your own pace, no one will leave you behind.

Don't let that scare you off! I'm going and I'm slow!

See Redrocket? Porter is riding is ninja 250 so Im sure you'll be fine.

It is looking like we will have a large enough group to split into two groups. One will be the spirited riding group and the other will be the less aggressive group. We will discuss all of this on Saturday morning. See you all there.

Is it Saturday yet? Is it Saturday yet? Is it Saturday yet? Is it Saturday yet? Is it Saturday yet? :lol:

I was able to pre-ride 79 today, it is in great shape with the exception of a couple corners that have quite a bit of gravel across them. Other than that it was perfect. The corners with gravel are viewable before entering the turn so not a big deal as long as your looking ahead.

I was able to pre-ride 79 today, it is in great shape with the exception of a couple corners that have quite a bit of gravel across them. Other than that it was perfect. The corners with gravel are viewable before entering the turn so not a big deal as long as your looking ahead.

How about Cheech's corner? Is it still orange? :lol: I haven't been out that way (from that route anyway) to see it.

So that means 8:30-ish in p-town?
Yes, get with Josh I worked it out with him
Dang, I was thinking very seriously about going up to this point. Unless there's a group of mopeds and scooters, I'd probably just hold y'all up. :(
No you wont, we will wait if needed no problem. Come along.
Yes, I am in as well! Got the OK from the prego wife...LOL!

We'll be hiting your corner too, redemption time.

We'll be hiting your corner too, redemption time.

Oh boy... I will get off and walk it around the corner this time! Wow, I have had no riding time this year except for like 10 miles. I'm good though, hopefully...LOL!

Oh boy... I will get off and walk it around the corner this time! Wow, I have had no riding time this year except for like 10 miles. I'm good though, hopefully...LOL!

I don't have many more miles in this year! However, the miles that I've put in, I have felt much better about my abilities. I'm doing more things, more right, especially looking through the turns.

I'll get some time in on the way up to the meet spot in Columbus. I feel the same way you do porter, I feel good when I ride, but at the same time I am a little hesitant as well on it since I haven't had that time.

Don't worry about being left behind. It's my job to get left behind!! Or, I'll at least make sure you aren't by yourself anyways. I like riding sweep. I don't have the need to go fast. I'm just as happy riding with the slowest person, and make sure everyone is safe. Plus, it's the easiest way for me to stay out of trouble, and not get into any dangerous situations due to feeling competitive, going to fast, or trying to show off heh. At least that's what I keep telling myself anyways. Come one, come all..don't have any fears about being left behind, or holding anyone up.

Any idea of about how many people are gonna be there? I don't feel like back tracking the thread but it's gotta be quite a few.

I'm going to be there...weather dependent. Forecast so far..High of 63. Plenty of clouds with chance of rain. Friday or Saturday when I looked, it was calling for Thunderstormsicon13.gif. This is springtime in Oh. though, by the time Saturday actually gets here...it might be sunny and 90!

I'm stoping three places along the way from my house to the start point picking up people if anyone else wants to join up. 7:50 park an ride at 16& 586 Frazeysburg, 8:00 KFC at Cedar st & 16 Newark, 8:30 Duke station on 16 in Pataskala. If anyone else other than the ones Ive already talked to want to meet up at one of those post up or send me a PM so I know Ive got everyone at each stop before I leave.