What did you do for Easter?

chevysoldier

Well on Saturday I went to my parents house with my little one. My sister and her family was there too. The kids hunted for eggs and their baskets. Then as a family tradition had a silly string fight! For lunch we had Route 62 BBQ in Johnstown. If you have never had it, you gotta try it! It's really good.

Today my daughter got up and looked for her easter basket and eggs at home. The Easter Bunny brought her a little laptop for learning numbers and letter and the such. Went back to my parents with my wife since she was off and had lunch there again. Then we all went out and shot some guns. Nothing says Easter like eggs, candy and guns!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday, Easter dinner with the in-laws, then Sunday, Church Play, and Easter lunch with my family. Then I came home and cleaned up the gift crap that my 4 kids got from Grandma!

Colored eggs. Egg hunt and birthday parties at my parents with my kids and family. Easter lunch at the GF grandmothers.Visited my mother in the hospital. Tried to put together a trailer sprayer but some yoho forgot to drill the mounting bolts. Flew my Stryker while my daughters rode horses with GF and her seester.

Lunch with fam, then rode to Wheeling on a whim via side routes. Route 250 was fun; finally had an excuse to get the absolute edge of the tires. Played video poker at Wheeling Island for a few minutes and won enough to pay for the tank of gas home. :)

Lunch with fam, then rode to Wheeling on a whim via side routes. Route 250 was fun; finally had an excuse to get the absolute edge of the tires. Played video poker at Wheeling Island for a few minutes and won enough to pay for the tank of gas home. :)

and u didn't ask me to go ? SHeesh!:p

and u didn't ask me to go ? SHeesh!:p

Gotta get more buddies to go on random rides like that. :D

I didn't expect to go to WV yesterday...just blowing off steam because searching for a new apartment has been a total biotch. This was a lot more fun than punching someone and/or a wall.

Well yesterday was the first time I took my bike on an actual busy road. My brother and I drove our bikes to the car wash and washed our beauties. Then we rode to my grandmothers and had a great dinner. Watched the kids egg hunt then we have an adult egg hunt. Sat around and bs'ed with the fam then road home ;) Great day!!!