Ride Tomorro

neohiofan

I am looking to Ride through the Metroparks starting in Rocky River going south to Hinckley. Then hit up Cuyahoga Valley National Forest. Proceeding through Bedford Metroparks on my way to Chagrin Falls. Topping it all off with a jaunt north up 174 with some backroads twisted in there. Anyone up let me know. I will probably get to Rocky River around 11am.

I just got home. Rode from 11am to 4:30pm. Had to leave early because the wife's knee was hurtin & put her in tears. She wrecked her 250 last year & needs to work her knee back in shape. Did about 175 miles. Nice slow pace today. Hope the other two guys enjoyed a few of the roads. Met up with chrisdafer & NeverEnough. Started off at Rocky River Metroparks all the way down to Cuyahoga Valley National Forest. Just outside of the Forest in Bath we stopped to take a break & get gas. As we were sitting there for a few minutes a guy in an SUV Mercades pulled off with the gas hose still attached to his car. Left the Forest & went towards Bedford Metroparks. After the metroparks road to Chagrin Falls & up 174 towards the lake. Got to route 6 & the wife had enough so I split off with chrisdafer & NeverEnough. Nice meeting you too & look forward to a Coshocton ride with you. NeverEnough took a few pictures. I will let him post up.

Just got in.

Was a nice chill ride, it has been a while since I have done that.... was actually pretty nice to just enjoy some scenery. And I must say kudos to neohiofan, idk how the fawk you got us all from the west side to all the way to the east side ending on chagrin river road without tons of boring straight stretches! Nice job on pickin out the roads.

And here come the pictures!

NE Ohio sany0852s.jpg

Probably my favorite picture of the day...note the caution turn sign! hehe

sany0845s.jpg

Chill time...

sany0853s.jpg

sany0854s.jpg

Chris just ridin...

sany0846s.jpg

Chris waving- "hii MOMMMMmm!!!"

sany0847s.jpg

Just cruisin...

sany0836s.jpg

Break time

sany0833s.jpg

And this my friends is why you must ALWAYS have a camera with you...

I Present to you....... Mr. FAIL

sany0855s.jpg