kawi kid + kawi + ignorant deer =

kawi kid

i know this whole thread is like 90 years old, and i didnt read all 5 pages... but

i spotted a deer out in the field. well that one deer turned into two

in my experience, there are ALWAYS two (or more) deer. if you see one, stay vigilant b/c it definitely has some buddies around.

ive had the same thing happen to me in my car. saw a deer in the field and his buddy jumped out on the road in front of me.

Well jstumpalump150 decided to get more gear so that's a good thing too.

haha yep, just ordered my thor 50/50 boots. good thing i got a ton back in taxs this year cuz this shits getting expensive! lol

Edited by JStump

I had never seen the pics... Damn man.

Is this why you dont have a bike anymore? Or do you?

Yeah this is why im bikeless. Its not by choice lol.

After that day I have been at war with the Ohio deer population. Took one out with the semi, shot one durring deer season then avoided one in my car and watched it head first into a telephone pole and die.

Yes I had insurance. Never would ride with out it. They said I could buy it if I wanted too but the trashing it took the only piece straight on it was the swing arm. And it was even scratched all to hell. I was really surprised all the damage it took and sorta being a minor wreck. Im pretty sure it didn't slide, it tumbled.

• 1 month later...
Year ago today kinda brings a tear to my eye. I think that's why its raining, the angels are sad :(

I would KILL to be in your shoes right now. You were extremely lucky you walked away with minimal injuries. Who gives a shit about the bike...you are ok and that's all that matters.

I would KILL to be in your shoes right now. You were extremely lucky you walked away with minimal injuries. Who gives a shit about the bike...you are ok and that's all that matters.

He's just whiney in general. If it wasn't this, he'd be whining about something else.

I totally agree with you, though. Then again, as I've said many times, I don't know many that would have the drive that you do to get back on the bike,

• 4 months later...