• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious...are you 60? :confused:
Cruisers aren't for old people... loser
They're for Jews as well! :lol:

When you gettin a sportbike Likwid? You've mentioned it many times on here. Are you seriously thinking about it?

I am not old or a Jew, and I have a cruiser so hush, their is nothing wrong with cruisers

I'm curious...are you 60? :confused:
Cruisers aren't for old people... loser
I am not old or a Jew, and I have a cruiser so hush, their is nothing wrong with cruisers

Oh the internet is hard. :p

That's not what I was referring to you 2!! :slap:

I said that because he just got the bike and has complained about it a few times in threads. I was just teasing him. MAN! Talk about needing to understand what is being said before replying.:p

I said that because he just got the bike and has complained about it a few times in threads. I was just teasing him. MAN! Talk about needing to understand what is being said before replying.:p

:lol:

I was just messing with Likwid, since the opportunity presented itself, and I knew he'd see it!

Cruisers are for anyone that wants one (that is ABLE to ride.)

Chillax, I'm just givin ya shit right back

Dude - I'm more a Honda guy, never really consider a Zook or Kawi on my list. -- The cruiser/sportbike combination is a good way to go. Kinda like a ride for every mood. Then also 2 up is way better on the cruiser vs the track rack.

- Baring that, you should ditch the RR and grab a VFR. It will burn twistys and still be fine for a long haul trip or every day commuting.

Dude - I'm more a Honda guy, never really consider a Zook or Kawi on my list. -- The cruiser/sportbike combination is a good way to go. Kinda like a ride for every mood. Then also 2 up is way better on the cruiser vs the track rack.

- Baring that, you should ditch the RR and grab a VFR. It will burn twistys and still be fine for a long haul trip or every day commuting.

But I don't wanna ditch the RR. If I ditch the RR, I'd only do it and then buy another one on June 21. Viffers are nice, but I kinda like the idea of two. 2 up for my gf is Goldwing style, anyway. We went to IP tonight, and she went on for a few minutes about the Goldwing that was there. Armrests, cupholders, etc. Had to nip that one REAL quick. She'd be happy on one of the two mentioned, though, so long as they have a sissy bar for her. To me, in order to get her on a bike with me, it's worth it to spend a few thousand and have that for us, and mine for me. Good news is, she picked out her first set of gear tonight, too. :D

But I don't wanna ditch the RR. If I ditch the RR, I'd only do it and then buy another one on June 21. Viffers are nice, but I kinda like the idea of two. 2 up for my gf is Goldwing style, anyway. We went to IP tonight, and she went on for a few minutes about the Goldwing that was there. Armrests, cupholders, etc. Had to nip that one REAL quick. She'd be happy on one of the two mentioned, though, so long as they have a sissy bar for her. To me, in order to get her on a bike with me, it's worth it to spend a few thousand and have that for us, and mine for me. Good news is, she picked out her first set of gear tonight, too. :D

lol. Ahh man. Your just giving this chick another excuse to buy/pick out more clothing. :p

In all seriousness. I hope after all the trouble you go through to get her on the bike, she actually holds up to it. Women are kinda funny about that. :violin:

I am your Messiah. And this is the answer to your question.

http://www.helibars.com/product/cbr600rr-07-09

Either that or learn to squeeze the tank with your legs and use your lower back strength to support you. If you're locking your elbows and putting all of your weight on your wrists then you're doing it wrong. Wanna know how I know? The CBR600 feels like a couch compared to my RSV. ;)

I am your Messiah. And this is the answer to your question.

http://www.helibars.com/product/cbr600rr-07-09

Either that or learn to squeeze the tank with your legs and use your lower back strength to support you. If you're locking your elbows and putting all of your weight on your wrists then you're doing it wrong. Wanna know how I know? The CBR600 feels like a couch compared to my RSV. ;)

I've looked at those bars, actually. :)

I'm pretty good about not locking my arms, it's mostly the seat thats uncomfortable for me. I know, I know, Corbin. It's on my list of stuff to get.

If I get a cruiser, he cbr will be ridden considerably shorter distances, and it won't be that bad. Plus, when I'm riding it solo, it's much more comfortable, because I don't have an extra 105 pounds smashing my junk into the gas tank every time I stop. On a cruiser with a sissy bar, I'm likely to forget she's back there. At least, that's the thought process I'm having.

lol. Ahh man. Your just giving this chick another excuse to buy/pick out more clothing. :p

In all seriousness. I hope after all the trouble you go through to get her on the bike, she actually holds up to it. Women are kinda funny about that. :violin:

That they are. The good thing about her is that she thinks things through. Very thoroughly. So, if she's decided she likes riding, (she did on the Harley) but not on the cbr, because she feel more exposed or whatever, thinks about it, and decides that a sissy bar on a cruiser with a more "traditional" riding position for her would make it enjoyable for her again, then I trust that she'll happily ride.

you didn't come say hi you stuck up bastard.... as for having both kinds of bikes I can say that yeah you are gonna like it... let me know if you need any help "touring" your new ride... I know of several things you will need for those LONG trips...

you didn't come say hi you stuck up bastard.... as for having both kinds of bikes I can say that yeah you are gonna like it... let me know if you need any help "touring" your new ride... I know of several things you will need for those LONG trips...

I don't even know who ya are, unless your hand still looks like a grapefruit. What kinda stuff? The Vulcan has saddlebags, windshield, (detachable, thankfully) and floorboards, rather than pegs. What else do I need?

I don't even know who ya are, unless your hand still looks like a grapefruit. What kinda stuff? The Vulcan has saddlebags, windshield, (detachable, thankfully) and floorboards, rather than pegs. What else do I need?

I would recommend a mustang seat... corbin makes good sporty bike seats but mustang is what I rest my ample ass on... highway bars and pegs are also a gotta have, and kuryaken iso grips... with a mechanical cruise control... passenger boards, good tour bags... a rack, saddlebag liners... lotsa stuff... :)

I would recommend a mustang seat... corbin makes good sporty bike seats but mustang is what I rest my ample ass on... highway bars and pegs are also a gotta have, and kuryaken iso grips... with a mechanical cruise control... passenger boards, good tour bags... a rack, saddlebag liners... lotsa stuff... :)

I had a Mustang seat on my Harley. Very comfy, it was. Here's the vulcan. 0406101436-1.jpg

Edited by redrocket04