cruiser questions.

redrocket04

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you didn't come say hi you stuck up bastard.... as for having both kinds of bikes I can say that yeah you are gonna like it... let me know if you need any help "touring" your new ride... I know of several things you will need for those LONG trips...

How would you know? You don't ride either one! :lol:

Listen to Moose on the cwooozah part. I hear he knws how to equip the saddle bags with anything that anyone might need!

I WILL have a super sport... but I have to convince the wife we need a 2nd bike :)

hows that old saying go...its easier to ask forgiveness than permission? :D

At this rate I'm gonna have a 2nd bike before you will :p

it's mostly the seat thats uncomfortable for me. I know, I know, Corbin. It's on my list of stuff to get

good boy :D. I think I've preached enough about the difference it makes to you

Just looking for opinions here. Let's say I know a certain guy who rides a CBR600RR. It's not his first bike, but it's also not the most comfortable thing he ever sat on, and he's contemplating a cheap second bike, which would be the daily rider, and the CBR would become more of the track variety.

My choices for said cheap bike at the moment, are:

2003 Suzuki Volusia 800. It's got 7,000 miles, decent tires, 3 owners, as has aftermarket radio, as well as Corbin seat, and passenger seat with sissy bar. It's not EFI.

2007 Kawasaki Vulcan 900. This one has 20,000 miles, decent tires, but will need replaced before next season, 1 owner, includes manuals, some kind of aftermarket pipes, I forget the brand, passenger seat with sissy bar. 20,000 commuting miles, and the guy is a motorcycle tech for a dealership.

Both are priced well. Obviously, the Volusia is a little less expensive, but not by much.

Do any of you have experience with either of these bikes? Are they good for what I'm looking at?

get a triumph rocket 3 they just look bad ass. my father had one very cool bike.