Your four wheel rides, lets see em.

mahdey

Was wondering what you guys drive when you can't use the bike, also any toys you may have.

M35A2 6x6. Drive it when i feel like it

DSC04597.jpg

2000 Dodge Ram QC LB 4x4 Turbo Diesel

PICT0008-1.jpg

1997 Mercury Mountaineer, Dana 60/14 bolt 5.13's locked front and rear, 16" travel coil overs.

IMG00106-20100322-1925.jpg

Edited by mahdey

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ How is it getting your liquid endorsement ?

tanker, air brake, hazmat, and class b......... its not to bad at all.... other than having to retest every two years and get a federal background check you are required to pay for.

i really do love what i do if i didnt i would have killed myself along time ago :D

^^ how are those yota's? do you use it to haul bikes ever?

I've hauled 3 quads on the trailer you see in the last pic to WV with the truck, but it cost me a clutch. :D

I'm going to PA this weekend to pick up an FZ1 with it.

tanker, air brake, hazmat, and class b......... its not to bad at all.... other than having to retest every two years and get a federal background check you are required to pay for.

i really do love what i do if i didnt i would have killed myself along time ago :D

Ive got my class B and air brake. I really don't have a need to get tank or hazmat, but I have been looking into getting my pesticide licences so I will need hazmat then I belive.