Dayton: Another big group ride May 30th like we did in 08 and 09?

NinjaNick

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody gets left behind. It will be a holiday with more than usual traffic on the back roads, but just always keep site of the guy ahead of you and all is always well. It will take forever for all of us to leave from stop signs and a car may sometimes split up the group too, we'll wait so you'll always be with somebody, don't worry about it.;) It being a huge group it will not be a crazy fast ride if that's what you're thinking, so don't worry about it, just enjoy being out with everyone. :)

oh i know, i was just kind of kidding. :p

Definitely do come, Dayton peeps used to be good for this all the time. I donno what happened. I wish this were a little closer to be honest

It's a date that Schmuckgirl talked to me about and said she can make it. Plus, it'll give enough time for everyone to make it a plan before other plans start happening so we will have more people.

Also, O.R people wear helmets, if they don't please do. If you bring anyone that's not on the board make sure they atleast wear a helmet at bare minimum. Nobody wants to be around to see a head bust open like watermelon if you happen to bite it. Be considerate to others and ride w/out a helmet on your OWN time, not with the group.

That is all. ;)

i be there....get them tires scuffed in

I live in columbus (upper arlington) so if anyone wants to meet and ride there together that'd be cool

Edited by knodel

i be there....get them tires scuffed in

I live in columbus (upper arlington) so if anyone wants to meet and ride there together that'd be cool

Heyyyyy..... KC's alive too! :D