Rode the dual sport today, but no thong

SAMBUSA

What I like about this picture the most is that no matter what stupid thing I've done recently, it doesn't top this.

I've seen flip-flops, shorts, and no shirt, but never all 3 combined with a helmet. It's as if this guy had no idea what to wear on a motorcycle and some sadist hooked him up with this outfit.

So with 3 posts you're gonna call me stupid? Bwahahahahahahaahahahahaaha

Damn Sam, you were better at covering up your lack of intelligence not long ago. Now even the Newbs figure you out, right away. A NEWARK newb at that! :lol:

I saw a dude monday riding a cruiser with huge monkey bars with, I shit you not, full gear!!

Weirdest thing I've ever seen.

How are you gonna get bugs in your teef with a full face helmet on? How do you even breath in those things?

I saw a dude monday riding a cruiser with huge monkey bars with, I shit you not, full gear!!

Weirdest thing I've ever seen.

How are you gonna get bugs in your teef with a full face helmet on? How do you even breath in those things?

haha nice!

and sam..../facepalm

uh... ok.

Just givin you shit man. Not often you see someone riding a bike with apes that is smart enough to wear gear. That is actually a very nice cruiser. It'll look great once you get some normal bars on it.