Did I miss something??

shittygsxr

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like a boring member, never starting any shit with anyone... The biggest controversy I ever started was patching a tire and being called stupid by sam for it...

maybe I should ponder how to make more of an impact....

I could start some shit with you too if you want, if it will make you feel more loved :p. Here I'll help you get started, just text my wife,

call her ugly or talk about shitting on her chest then we'll just see where it goes from there :lol: , or, you can call me creepy and say I bother you, apparently that works too.

:popcorn:

fine rosso, you want it? your wife made some pasta the other day, and I gotta say it was less than al dente, okay? and the sauce was not up to the high standards of a gourmet restaurant either; the garlic bread, a little dry. i said it, what?

Not sure I get it, but is it along these lines??

You just shut your whore mouth 'til we get our titanium ball picture as promised.... Capiche :beating:

Quit bein' a tease.... It's unbecumming! You're a guy.... You should know better :nono:

2010-05-12%2013.59.18.jpg

You guys TRULY don't do a goshdamn thing at work, do you?? Is this what happens when you've got too much time on your hands, post Randie?? :popcorn:

My second caption for this was to ask if this is Yota's infamous Ducati I keep hearin' about :lol:

holy shit! I'm unemployed, and I'm thinking "someone has too much time on their hands"

:lol: I was thinkin' the same thing.... I think stayin' home with my 4 year old keeps me busier than these 2 dBags who supposedly have "jobs"

This just in..... OSU passing on another tuition increase to cover facilities operation costs

I love this thread.

Talk about pooping and spying and losing FB friends.

It's indeed become another chapter in the "Book of Epic"!

It also teaches you "How to go from brass balls to cotton balls in 20 posts or less."

Gotta know when to hold 'em..... Know when to fold 'em

Don't worry Ananda' date=' I'm not going on the CSBA ride this weekend so you won't have to worry about some "creepy dude"

following behind you in the pack or "bothering" you :roll:, whatever.[/quote']

Oh please... you've stated before that you don't care for large group rides, so don't try to act like you're not coming because of me.

And feel free to go hang out in the girls section whenever you like... maybe it's more fitting after all :)

Oh please... you've stated before that you don't care for large group rides, so don't try to act like you're not coming because of me.

And feel free to go hang out in the girls section whenever you like... maybe it's more fitting after all :)

I cant get on the ducati with these giant titanium balls (courtesy of boeing) How do you do it Ananda?

2010-05-12%2015.27.35.jpg