Did I miss something??

shittygsxr

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. You've sunk to a new low, checking up on the ladies-only section and bragging about it. Your 'close' relationship with your wife is starting to seem more like you checking up on her all the time, breathing down her neck, etc.

The more I think of it, that's really offensive that you're in there snooping around. Some of the stuff that we are talking about is private and none of your business. You're not a fellow female rider, you're just some creepy dude sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. Ben made that section so that we can relax and chit chat about girl stuff. You have no business there.

nothing is private on ORDN....

Wow. You've sunk to a new low, checking up on the ladies-only section and bragging about it. Your 'close' relationship with your wife is starting to seem more like you checking up on her all the time, breathing down her neck, etc.

The more I think of it, that's really offensive that you're in there snooping around. Some of the stuff that we are talking about is private and none of your business. You're not a fellow female rider, you're just some creepy dude sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. Ben made that section so that we can relax and chit chat about girl stuff. You have no business there.

This disappoints me; I am now starting to feel like I'm not going to get any numbers from over there for fear of the ladies killing me for invading the secret society. I'm just trying to be creepy though and really wish there was a special section for women who were attached that let me in so I could be friends with all of them.

wait!!!! someone unfriended someone else on facebook!!! :eek: shits getting real!!!!!!!!

Someone who's name rhymes with Randy defriended me on Facebook when they and another person who's name rhymes with Moss broke up. :lol:

Someone who's name rhymes with Randy defriended me on Facebook when they and another person who's name rhymes with Moss broke up. :lol:

I got that too.

I hate white and orange bikes anyways.

Oh wait.

Be quiet PedoBear.

c950b4fc.jpg

This is so full of win! Look at that goofy bastard!! :lol:

I just got unfriended by this same person about 2 weeks ago randomly. Weird

Is there a way to tell who's dropped you? I notice today my count is down by 1 also. Shouldn't have anything to do with this though.... Don't think I was ever friends on fb with "Randie" ;)

wait you know randy moss???? can you get me an autograph!!!!!

I got that too.

I just got unfriended by this same person about 2 weeks ago randomly. Weird

:lol: me too......... or does this make me three........... wait four??? :dunno:

:lol: that was great.

on a side note, i had a friend put together some code to open the browser, log into fb, take a record of who was his friend that day, compare it to the previous day, and if one was missing, it sent him an email saying who the person who 'unfriended' him was. he said it took him about 15 mins when he was bored....

on a side note, i had a friend put together some code to open the browser, log into fb, take a record of who was his friend that day, compare it to the previous day, and if one was missing, it sent him an email saying who the person who 'unfriended' him was. he said it took him about 15 mins when he was bored....

Nerdtastic! I want that code.

...you're just some creepy dude sticking your nose where it doesn't belong.
It's no big deal really.... swing'ur just bothers me

Don't worry Ananda, I'm not going on the CSBA ride this weekend so you won't have to worry about some "creepy dude"

following behind you in the pack or "bothering" you :roll:, whatever.

WOW, I was checking the site pretty regularly, but 2 pages of this showed up in a hurry. I don't think I was friends with randy moss on facebook, but I have no problems with anyone.

I feel like a boring member, never starting any shit with anyone... The biggest controversy I ever started was patching a tire and being called stupid by sam for it...

maybe I should ponder how to make more of an impact....