Did I miss something??

shittygsxr

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what am I missing????

You are missing how bad ass we all can be over the internet.

I hate people who have too many bikes and think they are just a bunch of attention whores. Especially if they stole a bike right out from under me.

Now what bitch?

You are missing how bad ass we all can be over the internet.

I hate people who have too many bikes and think they are just a bunch of attention whores. Especially if they stole a bike right out from under me.

Now what bitch?

first of all there is no such thing as too many bikes, and I gave you 7 minutes before we snagged the bike.

first of all there is no such thing as too many bikes, and I gave you 7 minutes before we snagged the bike.

If I can't have all the bikes you can put together

Attention whoring = jealousy

That was the quickest seven minutes of my life.

You are correct in most other cases. I accused Shitty of being an attention whore by having access to so many bikes. It was just a way for me to deflect my pain from being so jealous of him.

you have a liter bike, you shouldn't be jelous....i should be with my 600 :D

zero has some serious aggression towards Rosso. David has always been a hell of a guy towards me.

So what am I missing????

I don't think you (or anyone on here) is missing anything really. He's scrambling for support and no one is giving him any. There's not really any logic to it since most everyone here wrote off Sara months ago immediately as an attention whore from her INTRO thread. At least she didn't try to hide her intentions and posted pics of herself in underwear right away :dunno: Everyone has classified them both as attention whores/idiots and just show up in their threads for pure entertainment... I know that's what I'm here. Every time they post they just encourage the opinions everyone already has of them.

Keep 'em comin'.... :popcorn:

People use "ignore"? I could never do it because I'm too curious.

So.......what happened shitty? LINK?

this was posted to Rosso by zerocrash

HAHAHAHA.... at least my girl warrants more attention.. I wouldn't fuck your wife with Sambusa's sheep and Wheezle pushin...

^^^ Wow.. that's seriously fucked up... even for me.

ok, so we are all missing something or is zero a prick? I personally haven't had problems with either in real life and Rosso has always gone to extreme lengths to be cool to everyone.

I love everyone on OR. Except that Black Turd guy, no one seems to like him, so I don't think I do either. Whats Black Turd's screen name anyway?

:D

edit: oh my bad.. just checked, its Black Todd. sry.

Let's back the bus up,

and cite this with a proper link.

Go to the last page of the boobies thread, and work your way back a little bit.

... maybe I'm thinking of someone else tho... I can't check now. Work + boobies thread = woobies. nobody likes woobies.

I love everyone on OR. Except that Black Turd guy, no one seems to like him, so I don't think I do either. Whats Black Turd's screen name anyway?

:D

edit: oh my bad.. just checked, its Black Todd. sry.

Dude, why you gotta hate? That's why there are rules around here to keep you racists from running all the minorities off.

Here is where I should be saying something inappropriate or insulting about you but I got nothing because I don't know you well enough. You only hurt the ones you love. I think that's Zero's problem, he has a man crush.

Go to the last page of the boobies thread, and work your way back a little bit.

... maybe I'm thinking of someone else tho... I can't check now. Work + boobies thread = woobies. nobody likes woobies.

yep, that's true, it's happened more than once :rolleyes: even after she was run off the board the first time she did it

A pervasive pattern of excessive emotionality and attention seeking, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1.is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention

2.interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior

3.displays rapidly shifting and shallow expression of emotions

4.consistently uses physical appearance to draw attention to self

5.has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail

6.shows self-dramatization, theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion

7.is suggestible, i.e., easily influenced by others or circumstances

8.considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are.

I'd say zero summed it up pretty good there :lol:

Dude, why you gotta hate? That's why there are rules around here to keep you racists from running all the minorities off.

I sorry UP, I didn't think you of all people would get butthurt over a joke.

Here are some woobies to make you feel better:

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=14679

I sorry UP, I didn't think you of all people would get butthurt over a joke.

Here are some woobies to make you feel better:

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=14679

I feel much better now, can we cuddle? I need some tenderness now that my butt hurts.

Here is the post refered to earlier.

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showpost.php?p=442566&postcount=879