Did I miss something??

shittygsxr

2010-05-12%2015.27.35.jpg

Am I the only one who feels this is a little anti-climactic after weeks of buildup & the previously released carboard Ducati pix?? :dunno:

Cardboard Ducati = Premature ejaculation

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who feels this is a little anti-climactic after weeks of buildup & the previously released carboard Ducati pix?? :dunno:

Cardboard Ducati = Premature ejaculation

I can only deliver so many epic pics per day, I have some better ones in the works.

THEY WILL BE THE MOST EPIC EVER!!

I can only deliver so many epic pics per day, I have some better ones in the works.

THEY WILL BE THE MOST EPIC EVER!!

Are you just teasing us again?? I don't know if I can trust you anymore.... You've mislead me once already :o

You know what they say..... "Fool me once, shame on you.... Fool me twice, shame on me!" :nono:

Are you just teasing us again?? I don't know if I can trust you anymore.... You've mislead me once already :o

You know what they say..... "Fool me once, shame on you.... Fool me twice, shame on me!" :nono:

The cardboard ducati is fonzie inspired, check out the line'x bike thread

Someone who's name rhymes with Randy defriended me on Facebook when they and another person who's name rhymes with Moss broke up. :lol:
happy break up party!

:lol: me too......... or does this make me three........... wait four??? :dunno:

They were asking each other the same thing...

I take it you have an alternate account where you are posing as a female?

no i just us urs didnt figure u would mind :)

Not sure I get it, but is it along these lines??

2010-05-12%2013.59.18.jpg

2010-05-12%2014.03.34.jpg
I cant get on the ducati with these giant titanium balls (courtesy of boeing) How do you do it Ananda?

you bringing that to the gap this weekend???

WOW, I was checking the site pretty regularly, but 2 pages of this showed up in a hurry. I don't think I was friends with randy moss on facebook, but I have no problems with anyone.

I feel like a boring member, never starting any shit with anyone... The biggest controversy I ever started was patching a tire and being called stupid by sam for it...

maybe I should ponder how to make more of an impact....

I still heart you though Duane - no homo

I could start some shit with you too if you want' date=' if it will make you feel more loved :p. Here I'll help you get started, just text my wife,

call her ugly or talk about shitting on her chest then we'll just see where it goes from there :lol: , or, you can call me creepy and say I bother you, apparently that works too.

:popcorn:[/quote']

Hey fucktard, ^ this isn't keeping FB on OR seperate. Jus sayin

I want to come work with you guys....

you couldn't handle working at our warehouse. all of the dumbasses would drive you insane and then you will act as retarded as we do.

you couldn't handle working at our warehouse. all of the dumbasses would drive you insane and then you will act as retarded as we do.

Obviously "work" is a misnomer for what you two actually do there :cool:

And fra-jeee-lay they are!

Where the fuck are the titanium balls? I want to see if they match the set I have hanging. :lol:

I think they are bigger.... but then ya don't need a microscope to see em...:D