Watch you azz noise wise in Beavercreek

mello dude

few weeks ago, they had in our local paper that findlay is gonna start crack'n down on noise too..the lil tuner cars with there coffee can mufflers,loud bikes and any vehicle that make a crackling noise lol..

few weeks ago, they had in our local paper that findlay is gonna start crack'n down on noise too..the lil tuner cars with there coffee can mufflers,loud bikes and any vehicle that make a crackling noise lol..

My crackling noise is factory and I'll tell them that then prove it in court. It's called EDFC. (Engine Deceleration Fuel Cutoff) It's integrated into the ECU to save fuel.

Well I think it's WAY overdue. A slight mod to your exhaust? Fine. But to have it so loud as to harm hearing or wake people up is illegal. I live in the Portage Lakes and the damn HD's that run around here is criminal and I do wish for one time the cops would do something about it. No matter if it's an old truck, a bike or a tuner car. Just do it.

The media is so F*cking retarded. The stock bike they were revving up was a 600 and they couldnt have been revving past 5-6K RPM. The 2nd bike they were revving up, claiming was too loud was a 1000 with aftermarket exhaust. Of course it will be louder. Free flowing exhaust and a larger engine. Plus the 1000, they were revving the piss out of it sounded like. I doubt they will make aftermarket exhausts illegal... and what aftermarket sportbike exhaust has a "baffle plate"? NONE!!! I also noticed the bike shop they were doing the REV comparos at was Southside Suzuki aka Yamaha of Troy, aka Honda of Troy, which isnt in B-Creek, so why do they give a shit about the noice ordinance?

I also noticed the bike shop they were doing the REV comparos at was Southside Suzuki aka Yamaha of Troy, aka Honda of Troy, which isnt in B-Creek, so why do they give a shit about the noice ordinance?

Because Channel 2 is located less than a mile from Southside and they were too lazy to actually go to Beaverditch.