wtf iron pony / yamaha of columbus

Hoblick

i sent derek a txt for ya tellin him to give you a call, but im not sure if he has your number, and i dont have it either, so you can PM me it or just wait and see if you hear from him or not

pm sent

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get with Uncle Punk and let him hook you up or I've some friends at HNW.

And I'm not suprised to hear this either. I've been a Pony customer since the 80's when they were in that tiny car lot building across the street and I was on dirt bikes and 3 wheelers. Customer service was number 1 then kinda went down hill a little since they got huge and hired a few clueless kids. I've had my issues with them lately too and I've not been buying anything there lately either unless I must have it right now.

I agree- you would think making a sale would be important. But I can also see where they would quote you a certain number for a bike without seeing the actual unit and come back with another figure once they get to see the condition of the bike.

From what I know of Ryan, he seems to keep his stuff pretty darn clean

Fuck em tell em to suck dick and will forever bad rap the place

:postcop: I have no problems with an "airing of grievances" & an honest discussion of the issues at hand.... But let's keep it constructive please

Festivus%20Frank.jpg

Edited by Fonzie

more great news..

now im told someone put a deposit on the bike..

the owners friend

so they wouldnt let me put a deposit on it, but someone else can..

fucking bullshit

the last thing said was...

well check back in 2 days, if they dont buy it your more than welcome to come in and renegotiate

great business ethics iron pony

http://rochester.craigslist.org/mcy/1746683465.html

04 FJR 1300 FJR1300 ABS - $5587 (Ontario, NY)

Great supersport touring motorcycle with ABS. Good shape, ridden mostly commuting back and forth to work with one trip out west last fall. Has 35,800 miles and has had all regular maintenance. No mechanical issues and decent tires put on last summer. Comes with side and upper rear luggage, throttlemeister cruise control and passenger back rest. I don't do wheelies or stoppies. I'm basically an old fu*k who doesn't abuse my rides. I'm parting with it because I have a lighter bike that is easier for me to move about. The FJR will take you, your luggage and companion anywhere with style and if you take off the luggage - keep you entertained on Sunday morning solo rides. It has around 135 HP and 90 ft lbs of torque - enough said. Blue book retail is $7000 - without upper luggage and other goodies.

I'm looking for a quick sale.

3kc3m13p25O65Q65R2a5idef0939f08561f1a.jpg

I used to do bank auctions, and pick up cars, trucks, and bikes to flip. And one of the great disappointments was that employees of the bank were allowed to buy anything at the price of the winning bid if they wanted to. So many of the good items were pulled when I was the winning bidder. Rulez....

all I can say is I'm personally sorry that your experience was less then satisfactory, and I wish there was something I could do besides pass along the fact that you are upset... But rest assured I will pass it along.

I don't deal with IP anymore too far to drive from Scioto southland (far southend Columbus) won't deal with ASK either. Leave me damn few options.

IP I bought two helmets there and a jacket for the wife, felt like I got a deal. I wanted to buy some armor for me ...no deal, I went to ebay. Several weeks later on a friday, I went back to buy two tires, after calling for a quote. Upon arrival the person who quoted me 'wasn't in today' (funny he just quoted me an hour ago). They did not have the tires in stock. This is after they tore them down off the rims. Then they upgraded me to another tire. I was told same price as my quote. BUT not the original quote. All said and done I paid $75 more. Integrity cycles could have done it cheaper than the original quote, but I would have to wait till the tires came in Monday (I just didn't want to wait). I buy my batteries, oil and filters at Advance auto parts now. What i can't buy there that i need, I shop online, ebay or craigslist.

Yamaha of Columbus I gave up on them when they moved from Morse road to god knows where New Albany........