wtf iron pony / yamaha of columbus

Hoblick

Get's around where? I mean, it's not like you're broadcasting it to, say 4000+ members of their target audience, somewhere.

Sucks to be the little guy Hoblick -- there's absolutely NOTHING you can do.

yeah i know

but letting people on here know is what i can do, so ill take that

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to take a wild stab here and say that the value should be higher after seeing this bike in person, based on what I've heard of it, and it's owner.

yeah i got low balled, but its expected at a dealer, but then to turn around and try to low ball me more, and then... not even want to sell me after i let them low ball the hell out of me

avon honda have a number, or website

I don't know how you could get a hold of them they are actually closed but selling off the leftover inventory only open Fri, Sat & Sun there are a few people on here that live close that may know

If you want to get a hold of someone about the used bike inventory of Avon Honda call Lake Erie Harley. They owned the Honda dealership and will be the ones selling any used bikes they have. Good luck finding someone there competent enough to help you.

What were they asking for it, what model year is it and is that the top of what you want to spend for a bike at this time?

haha why all the questions

03 FJR, corbin seats with backrest, OEM hard bags, and bar risers

they were selling for $5400 OTD

my trade in was supposed to be $3900

i was putting $1500 cash in with my trade

and yeah that was about where i wanted to be at in the whole deal

they ended up saying $3600 for my trade, but now they dont want to sell the fjr

the only reason i was gonna let it go for that amount is because i was keeping all the luggage, bars, aftermarket seat and what not, and i could sell them and then i wouldnt feel like i was taking that big a hit

the other thing is, honestly i wasnt even looking to buy one.. but after i saw that bike, i wanted it.

we are leaving for a week trip in less than 2 weeks

and i didnt even think about buying anything now..

i was gonna get something next year, but like i said i just saw that thing, its set up how i wanted one to be and the price was right

Someone hit me up with a spare $5500 so I can "help out Hoblick" by taking the viffer off his hands!

id sell it cheaper than that the way it sits right now.

with all the accessories off of it id take like $4200 or maybe less

but i probably wont sell it now that "i cant buy" the fjr from pony.. per the owner

Someone hit me up with a spare $5500 so I can "help out Hoblick" by taking the viffer off his hands!

you could bang 55 fat chicks for $100 apiece.

or 5.5 really fat chicks for $1000 apiece

I would just go elsewhere honestly. Fug that crap. You have more patience than I do.

I can't stand the Pony. They don't get shit in cash from me. Never liked them after my experience of getting fucked around too, but mine was with gear that I already purchased and never received because they said there was no recorded transaction but yet I have a receipt that I paid $200 in my hand. I dealt with some of the dumbest people there.

funny thing is sales guy is supposedly supposed to call me back..

i told him the last time i talked to him that i was ready to pay there price and come get it, he said ill have to talk to the owner and see if he wants to sell it, ill call ya back..

im not holding my breath

Check with garysol1 he lives in Avon maybe he knows of a number to reach them

There is no number and they are only open on Friday, Saturday and Sunday BUT...... they are tied into and next door to Lake Erie H.D. (440) 934-5000

That totally sucks. Same thing kind of happened to me when I was shopping for my vfr, Honda East in Toledo had one, spoke to the guy on the phone had everything setup to trailer my bike to them and pick up the vfr. Talked to sales guy several times thought everything was a go he was going to confirm something and call me back but never did...Seems like a buyers market but every dealer I went to it was like I was doing them a favor.

If you want to get a hold of someone about the used bike inventory of Avon Honda call Lake Erie Harley. They owned the Honda dealership and will be the ones selling any used bikes they have. Good luck finding someone there competent enough to help you.
There is no number and they are only open on Friday, Saturday and Sunday BUT...... they are tied into and next door to Lake Erie H.D. (440) 934-5000

This is what you get from soaking too long in your hot tub drinking champagne.