wtf iron pony / yamaha of columbus

Hoblick

It was probably Lenny (not Kenny) that you worked with. He's the shiznit. Don't tell him I said that as his head will get larger than it already is...

But, Chris and Lenny are some stand up guys on that end of the store and will do the right thing.

Was that Justin's dad's old bike?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I take it you bought it so you could own a bike thats been over 6k. :)

I took it over 6k myself, thanks.

One thing we're missing here. Pictarz!!!

IMAG0071.jpg

dear god does that mean you are NOT buying gary's???????

Yes, it means Gary already sold it. We had some issues with timing, and he had somebody standing in his driveway with cash, whereas I wasn't going to be able to be there until next week, so he sold it. No ill feelings, though. My Lexus sold quicker than I thought, which just coincided, and things kinda just fell together today when I went to IP, I saw Hoblick's bike. (Actually, I didn't, Moose pointed it out to me, I'm trying to sell my vstar for $3500, they gave me a cash offer for it of $3200, I got the VFR for a great price, so I jumped on it. I think I got a great bike, and at a "moose love" price.

Yes, it means Gary already sold it. We had some issues with timing, and he had somebody standing in his driveway with cash,

damnit, I wanted it and got excited that it might still be available

Not you ya dunce. We already know what that looks like. :p

Yes, we are all familiar with Hoblicks bike and that lovely passenger seat ornament that is usually on it. :D

So go back to your corner Rocketboy, we're waiting on Hobie's pics. :D

You do realize that since you own that, all pictures must be pro quality and have a hot wife attached to the bike at all times. So...on with the wimenz!

Well, only if a Droid can do pro quality pics, and I'll have to borrow somebody's hot wife. Any offers? Although, since the Lexus is gone, maybe I could spend a little of that money and buy a proper camera... I guess it doesn't ALL need to go in the bank.

Edited by redrocket04

I took it over 6k myself, thanks.

Yes, it means Gary already sold it. We had some issues with timing, and he ad somebody standing in his driveway with cash, whereas I wasn't going to be able to be there until next week, so he sold it. No ill feelings, though. My Lexus sold quicker than I thought, which just coincided, and things kinda just fell together today when I went to IP, I saw Hoblick's bike. (Actually, I didn't, Moose pointed it out to me, I'm trying to sell my vstar for $3500, they gave me a cash offer for it of $3200, I got the VFR for a great price, so I jumped on it. I think I got a great bike, and at a "moose love" price.

So you sold the vstar you just bought a month or so ago?

I see it was "resolved" but I've always been less than impressed with Pony's motorcycle sales dept. Wouldn't ever buy a bike from there. Hell, the only reason to buy parts/apparel there is if you can't wait for it to ship from a shop on the internet or ebay or if you get a discount

You do realize that since you own that, all pictures must be pro quality and have a hot wife attached to the bike at all times. So...on with the wimenz!

Yeah... The pillion seat on that bike is scratch 'n sniff :D

Post some pix of the new steed already Ryan :ttiwwop:

rocket if you want any info on my old bike let me know..

i have a spread sheet of all the maintenance i did on it, part numbers for the brakes, the water pump i replaced .. so on and so forth.

and ill have pics of the FJR shortly..