Nothing wakes you up in the morning like...

SpeedTriple44444

Lol this place isn't exactly an up scale joint. There was 15 of us in a 12 passenger van wasted and looking for a place to drink so at 2 am we went and got a few cases and headed to the strip club. Non of the girls had fake tits and all of them had c-section scares and tattoos. My one buddy got in a fight with a stripper because she wouldn't perform the lap dance that he paid for.

sounds exactly like the one and only time I've been to a strip club, though this was the Brass Ass in Covington, KY

edit: and before any of you ruh-tards jump on me for only being to one strip club at the age of 25, I preferred to wait for the stripper tandem we ordered every month at the house I lived in...it was much cheaper that way

Edited by Bad324

Now I've never had a run in with a bee on the road, but I was almost laid low by a monarch butterfly once if you can believe that shit. Huge bastard with the orange and black wings smacked me in the face and then the wind pushed it up under my riding glasses. Fucker was trying to get away and I'm traveling 70mph with no vision at all. Get the bike stopped and my buddy pulls up and asks what's goin on? I pull the thing from under my glasses hold it up in all its glory and throw it. Now here is where I knew it was evil. The big bastard opens it wings and flutters right the fuck away as if nothing happened!!!! Evil!!! I fear not the bee, but steer clear of the butterfly!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'll comment on the most important thing first! The spearmint rhino in Vegas is by far the best strip club I've ever been in! At least 50 girls there and it didn't matter what race or color they were, they were hot!!

On the Bee thing, I had one fly in and open visor before and get me right in the temple. That was so much fun! You figure though, we kill how many bugs on one ride it's just them paying us back!

Bug: I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive DEAD!!