06' GSXR 600, what tires to buy?

BeastieSSSC

im going to need a new pair. a lot of highway miles, with basic turning and corning since i use my bike for class to osu everyday. What is a good tire that will last but will also have so fun when i go for cruises? Pirelli diablo corsa/diablo/rosso'? metezler? bridgestone? dunlop? this is my first year riding so im not too sure which direction to go. thanks!!!

Tommy

Edited by BeastieSSSC

Check out the conti road attacks also they have been getting good reviews and are around 200 a set.

I got just under 10k on my last RA and only changed to try a different tire that was $10 more which was a Roadsmart. I wanted a Pilot Road 2 but everywhere I looked the 160 was back ordered for 2 months. Might not be an issue for a 180 :confused:

Just bought a Pilot Power 2ct for my 07 GSXR 600 I bought the rear for $137.95 at McCune Cycle World in Mansfield. Took the rim and tire off the bike (5 Min process) took it in to them and had it changed in 5 min and cost $20 to change and balance.

I got just under 10k on my last RA and only changed to try a different tire that was $10 more which was a Roadsmart. I wanted a Pilot Road 2 but everywhere I looked the 160 was back ordered for 2 months. Might not be an issue for a 180 :confused:

Sounds like these pilot road 2's get some decent reviews. You definitely don't need a pilot power...much less a 2Ct.