Window Tint place in Columbus???/

BornSinner

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should go to Quality Window Tint off of Westerville Rd just south of Iron Pony. They have tinted 6 of my cars and a ton of my friend's cars. They do an awesome job and actually remove door panels and center brake lights instead of tinting around them. They also offer a lifetime warranty against bubbling or peeling. They have really good prices too. Just go to them...forget about Ziebart.

Jeff, the guy who let us have the Anniversary Party at his house is the best guy in Columbus. He has been tinting for over 25 years. Cool shop too, where else can you play pool as your windows are getting tinted? :)

http://columbus.citysearch.com/profile/7874847/columbus_oh/professional_eclipse.html

You should go to Quality Window Tint off of Westerville Rd just south of Iron Pony. They have tinted 6 of my cars and a ton of my friend's cars. They do an awesome job and actually remove door panels and center brake lights instead of tinting around them. They also offer a lifetime warranty against bubbling or peeling. They have really good prices too. Just go to them...forget about Ziebart.

is there more than one? i went there last summer and theyre on morse road...not by IP, closer to like where Arena used to be

they did a great job though!! and good price

:nono: search is your friend, Mr. Admin! :lol:

When I've seen it posted before, Jeff is one that keeps coming up, so he must be good. And as Justin says, Dynotune Motorsports does tinting, as well. I don't think you could go wrong with either of them!

F*ck you Buddy..:lol:

Im lazy...:lol: