Be careful what you say online - Speeder convicted after bragging online

Casper

I exceed 200 mph everytime I go to work. And on my way home I go so fast, my motorbike takes flight and I create sonic booms!

amateur. I consistently break the speed of light on my morning commute, so much so that I get home before I leave the house in the morning.

And though my V-Max on my bike registered 168mph, that didn't take into account the Aprilia's 168% speedometer discrepancy on the high speed run my friend took on my bike. Now what was his name???:dunno:

amateur. I consistently break the speed of light on my morning commute, so much so that I get home before I leave the house in the morning.

Such an imagination you have ... you can't go back in time, only forward.

I'd have corrected you sooner but I was unable. Your comment was in the past.

He is an idiot. Im sure he could of pulled out of it saying it was a joke

Yeah, I could see if he had onboard video evidence, but even then I think they'd have to prove that it was his car and that he was driving.

http://www.japantoday.com/category/crime/view/man-arrested-for-speeding-on-motorbike-after-friend-posts-footage-on-youtube

Speeding saves lives

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6hoYEsNnC0

It was dumb to do in excess of 100 km/h over the speed limit in a residential area, but it's stupid plead guilty with only circumstantial evidence.

Exactly. I agree with this comment posted on the story page...

>It's called hearsay...zero proof. Zero evidence. End of story.

>This is nothing but a waste of my tax dollars by police. Again.

Such an imagination you have ... you can't go back in time, only forward.

I'd have corrected you sooner but I was unable. Your comment was in the past.

Actually, Time only exists as Time. There isn't any forward and backward at all. Only the perception of previous and future Time compared to now as current. We see the past as the past because we experienced it and have memories of it. Therefore the past exists. We perceive the future as a tangible possibility of events, because we portend that such will happen. Therefore the future exists. Outside of these perceptions of Time, there is no future or past Time. Time is a constant. It's still the exact same Time at all times. (harhar) Unfortunately, Time can also vary as a constant to a given local area, depending upon the relative velocity related to who knows what point of reference that we haven't found yet.

This also unfortunately bumps into current theories in physics, that the entire Universe "as we see it", is only a artifact of our own device, or imagination, per se. It's one of the newer "Quantum" theories of human consciousness.

It's best to ignore me when I speak about physics... zzzzz

Oh, and why didn't the fool just walk in and say "I lied". Wouldn't that leave them stumped? What would they do? Charge him with inciting to riot?

Edited by ReconRat

A friend of mine lost his warranty on his bike due to posting pictures of him at the drag strip, and discussing drag racing the bike at the track on a forum.

Not the same thing, but still absolutely ridiculous in my opinion!