people suck

gen3flygirl

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I no longer has a 'roommate', I will be glad to store a bike of yours in there, say like a VFR. :D

geez it seems like everyone here wants my damn VFR, I'll have to remember to not bring it around in fear of it going missing :lol:

Funny thing...when I first moved to Columbus, one of my "requirements" of my apartment was that of being able to get my motorcycle inside(99K1200RS).

Sawmill Commons...remove both mirrors and one "turn signal pod"...and it would fit right through the door.

Who needs a dining room table anyway...

BTD.

before you go flipping a car, why not just go say something to them and ask them if they hit it?

you catch more flies with sugar than vinegar. its like my neighbor who called the cops on me for being loud. NEVER ONCE came over and said something and asked me to keep it down. i figured he couldnt hear me since he never said anything. then he goes and calls the cops. what a fucker. i went down and told him if there is a problem you know where my door is. im a pretty reasonable guy just let me know and we can work it out.

...you catch more flies with sugar than vinegar...i went down and told him if there is a problem you know where my door is. im a pretty reasonable guy just let me know and we can work it out.

I tried that once with my neighbor, it didn't go so well.

Gen3, if you are certain the neighbors did it, you should file a police report. If it happens again, this shows a trend. Maybe get a hunting camera you can point at the bike. :D

+1 on the cheap motion activated camera. The only difficulty is finding a spot where street traffic won't waste a bunch of photos. The other choice is a motion alarm on the bike itself.

I suppose the ultimate solution is motion activation on the bike, with remote cameras to record what happened. I haven't seen one of those, sounds like a project...

edit: when I lived on campus, I either rented a nearby garage, or parked under a back/front window.