Screw Honda Northwest!!!

Putty

I will not support Honda Northwest all because of this thread.  

24 members have voted

1. 1. I will not support Honda Northwest all because of this thread.

• Yes. I will support them
    • No. I will NOT support them
    • I will NOT shop at HNW, but not exclusivley because of this thread
    • This thread does not change my prior opinion about HNW

I see your point totally....All I am saying is something as simple as that gets you more in the long run. You know as well as I do when out riding...the question "what's a good place to get bike work done around here"...I'll never say Honda Northwest....even if I know they do good work. Hinds lacks in service, but they are the best place in Columbus to buy a bike....PERIOD.

That's definitely your opinion. And everyone knows opinions are like assholes. Everyone's got one.

My opinion is Honda Northwest is a great shop to both buy bikes and get service done.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea that is a large amount of lost business.. and the huge Fuck Off thread that is being circulated now is going to cost them how much? Lets do the math.. a bike costs anywhere from $5,000(used) - $20,000(Ducati).. lets just say, on the low side, that 5 people read this thread and agree with him that it was a bullshit move on the part of HNW and dont buy a bike from them.. anywhere from $25,000 - $100,000 of revenue lost.. all that over $10??? You cant tell me that isnt bad business on their part.

And no, I'm not on Honda Northwest's payroll.

O' RLY

Yea that is a large amount of lost business.. and the huge Fuck Off thread that is being circulated now is going to cost them how much? Lets do the math.. a bike costs anywhere from $5,000(used) - $20,000(Ducati).. lets just say, on the low side, that 5 people read this thread and agree with him that it was a bullshit move on the part of HNW and dont buy a bike from them.. anywhere from $25,000 - $100,000 of revenue lost.. all that over $10??? You cant tell me that isnt bad business on their part.

But how many people actually agree with this "fuck Honda Northwest" thread all over someone being charged $10 for something they wanted done for free?

But how many people actually agree with this "fuck Honda Northwest" thread all over someone being charged $10 for something they wanted done for free?

Hell if I know.. add a poll to the thread. I am simply looking at it from a customer relation perspective. Bad business.

And I still don't expect anything for free.

Nowhere on here did you read I said I was expecting it for free. Fact is they are a BULLSHIT SHOP. Lucky for me I know a lot of people and I am sure I will prevent some sort of sale there, which will be more than $10......:D

Nowhere on here did you read I said I was expecting it for free. Fact is they are a BULLSHIT SHOP. Lucky for me I know a lot of people and I am sure I will prevent some sort of sale there, which will be more than $10......:D

If you weren't expecting it for free, why didn't you pay the $10? Why did you leave and go somewhere else? Why did you start this thread? You yourself said you shop there alot. So why would you shop there if they're a "BULLSHIT SHOP"?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I own a plumbing co. I wouldn't come to your house for free.........or give you free info on the phone ethier.

Come on you guys all talk big money and your bitchen about giving some broke ass mechanic 10bucks.I wouldn't go in there again ...either And I'm sure they could give too fucks about where you go to get your tire fixed. 10 bucks,come on you pissed more than that on new years eve.You should have posted up first. I go there all the time I could have got the bolts out for you.

Ask someone ...I wouldn't burn a bridge over 10 bucks seemes petty,putty<<< come on thats a good one.

As for motorsports I bought a bike from them to...never again, But who cares,And HINES....I wouldn't piss down the owners throat if his guts were on fire!!!!

Although you may not have have stated that you expected it to be done for free.. I think you did. I think I would have kinda expected it as well because it take a couple of minuted to do. The guy probably spends more than that in a day scratching his ass or picking his nose. Why not do something that is going to help the shop?

I bought my bike at HNW and will continue to bring my business there but I dont think they are helping their business by nickle and diming people over petty shit.

Are you really that upset?

There is more than likely a bigger reason for telling you there would be a charge up front.If I tell you I can remove your bolts for free and then I break one off who is going to pay to replace the hub or the time to drill out the broken bolt.If it was a paying job and something went wrong the management would be likely to cover the parts or the time to fix it correctly.

Although you may not have have stated that you expected it to be done for free.. I think you did. I think I would have kinda expected it as well because it take a couple of minuted to do. The guy probably spends more than that in a day scratching his ass or picking his nose. Why not do something that is going to help the shop?

helping the shop is doing jobs that pay ....right?

There is more than likely a bigger reason for telling you there would be a charge up front.If I tell you I can remove your bolts for free and then I break one off who is going to pay to replace the hub or the time to drill out the broken bolt.If it was a paying job and something went wrong the management would be likely to cover the parts or the time to fix it correctly.

+1000000000

I have work at many different shop as both a mechanic and sles person.Multiple times I quoted someone a hour labor to do a certain job and when it really only took moments I gave it to them at no charge.I have also seen ten second jobs turn into hours and hours of labor.

Would it have been better to tell you they could do it for free and then charge you 79.95 after they had to drill out the bolt that broke.

helping the shop is doing jobs that pay ....right?

so what you saying is that the $10 that they would have gained through doing the job is more than the money they are going to lose through bad publicity? you cant be serious.

as far as the liability of having to replace the part if it is broken is a BS excuse. I have had a few places assist me with stuff without charging and they say right up front, "I can help you but there are no guarantees I wont make the problem worse." If you want that guarantee then pay them for their service.

I'm a PC guy and if I am at someones desk fixing something and the person beside them come over and say "hey my PC runs slow"...i'll just jump on it and do basic tuning....Afterwards, I dont say"what your disbursement code, so I can charge your line of business".

I just talked to bolts,and bob up at the HNW shop.They laugh about it said They didn't no you and never seen you ..and tought 10 bucks was cool, you were buying bolts lunch. But whatever Karma suks!!

And their is no way you could really hurt their sales...they selll BMW's That has to hurt enough!!!

Really tho putty I would never go back in that fukn place if I was you!

I'm a PC guy and if I am at someones desk fixing something and the person beside them come over and say "hey my PC runs slow"...i'll just jump on it and do basic tuning....Afterwards, I dont say"what your disbursement code, so I can charge your line of business".

Both of you work for the same dick,What if someone wanted you to go to a diff building close by like next door?And you didn't work for them?

so what you saying is that the $10 that they would have gained through doing the job is more than the money they are going to lose through bad publicity? you cant be serious.

as far as the liability of having to replace the part if it is broken is a BS excuse. I have had a few places assist me with stuff without charging and they say right up front, "I can help you but there are no guarantees I wont make the problem worse." If you want that guarantee then pay them for their service.

They have been around a long time "not doing free stuff" Thats why its been a long time!!

I own a company 8years long .... I've pissed off plenty of ppl but.I have always done it honest no matter I get burn or not. And nothing is free....just because they did it for free some one is paying for the shop time tool use and my worker that I put time and money in to train. MY dads best"THE ONLY THING FREE IN THIS WORLD IS AN ASS KICKIN"..All I'm saying is 10bucks They help you out You help them out ....Give a little.

I just talked to bolts,and bob up at the HNW shop.They laugh about it said They didn't no you and never seen you ..and tought 10 bucks was cool, you were buying bolts lunch. But whatever Karma suks!!

That explains why he asked if I had cash on me...Tossing him a few dollars for doing me a favor is understood....i'm sure the $10 he wanted for lunch is a they stay in business. He should have approached it that way..I dont want to hurt their sales...One less bike sold from them to another dealer is a win win for me.