Serious question for the Harley riders

MidgetTodd

Funny story...

Picked my son & his buddy up from football practice the other night, & on our way home, a Harley comes by us & pipes really loud just as he's passing & our windows are down

Immediately & without hesitation... All 3 of us, very loudly start doin' the "BRUMBRUMMBRUMMBRUM" Harley Fag thing from South Park :lol:

• Upvote 1

The only time tassels are acceptable on a motorcycle ridden by a guy would be if they were hanging from the chest of the naked girl on the back.

maxim_t_kelly-brook-topless-maxim-magazine-200710cfront.jpg

Yeah, Yeah, I know she doesn't have tassels. I can't spend all my time scouring the internet for crap.

That is the model of Harley I have though. ;)

Is that the picture they showed you to sell you that bike Art?? :D

Thats just F'in retarded, I'd like to see him have to take evasive action to avoid something.

I was thinking the same thing, but I wouldn't want to insult anyone who is retarded by assosciating them with a Harley rider. Retarded by choice is so much worse.

• Upvote 1

They are purely cosmetic. You either like the looks of them or not. A buddy of mine has an Indian with those and fringe on his saddlebags and floorboards. A bit too much for me, but it's not my bike, doesn't bother me. I seriously doubt any of you would do the "gay" route to his face, but then from what I read on here at times, intelligence isn't required. If it happened, I just want to witness the outcome.

They are purely cosmetic. You either like the looks of them or not. A buddy of mine has an Indian with those and fringe on his saddlebags and floorboards. A bit too much for me, but it's not my bike, doesn't bother me. I seriously doubt any of you would do the "gay" route to his face, but then from what I read on here at times, intelligence isn't required. If it happened, I just want to witness the outcome.

:rolleyes:

I seriously doubt any of you would do the "gay" route to his face, but then from what I read on here at times, intelligence isn't required. If it happened, I just want to witness the outcome.
Uhm yea several of us would, me included theres allot of us that really are the same in person as on the web. If I think it's gay I'll tell him it's gay and I think you're insinuating he'll fight about it so.... whats that say about your buddies intelligence level if he's gonna fight because someone thinks his gay tassels are gay?? And furthermore whats your comment say about your intelligence level because I specifically said "question for Harley riders" and "tassels on Harley's" well neither you or him have a Harley so you failed the test on the first question.... newbs :nono:
So true. I think we have quite a few members on metric cruisers. I just don't get it? :wtf:
Paul' date=' I heart you and that right there is funny as hell. Unfortunately Rstar Hardly rider probably wont get it.
:rolleyes:
Here's another one that will inform you big buddy that his tassels are gay.