Good read for you Obama Fanboys

CattaniAFJ

I hate to say it even though I usually lean to the left on most things, Obama won the election only because of the black turn out.

sounds ignorant but I guarantee it's true.

I was honestly hoping for more out of him by this time. I think they spent way too much time on the health care stuff. and at the wrong time. we need a strong economy. I can buy my own health care if there were more work for me. but I would like to see more oversight or policing of health insurance companies. they'll rob you blind and leave you hanging if they know they can get away with it. I've see it happen to a lot of people.

I work in the construction industry. while things are actually starting to pick up I think it's a false sense of hope. because the gov is the one funding a lot of the work that is going on right now. roads, bridge repair, school repairs, sewage treatment plants etc etc. that's the only reason I got a job for a local large window company. they have a bunch of schools to work on and need help.

and to see all the right running with a strong backing for this nov is a scary thought quite frankly. they like to filibuster all the funding of such things. even though it's rebuilding america's infrastructure. (history tells us, every great civilization that has failed because it failed to maintain it's infrastructure) and they like to stop unemployment. which is also keeping 10% of the population going right now.

if you think jobs are bountiful you've been listening to fox news too much.

grab a paper, look online. the jobs that are mostly available are min wage. and there is statistically 1 job for every 100 applicants in cincinnati alone.

Edited by serpentracer

I hate to say it even though I usually lean to the left on most things, Obama won the election only because of the black turn out.

Uh no. Blacks voted by a large majority Democrat like they usually tend to. Had nothing to do with the Presidential candidate being black as well. This was put to bed a long time ago.

Uh no. Blacks voted by a large majority Democrat like they usually tend to. Had nothing to do with the Presidential candidate being black as well. This was put to bed a long time ago.

doubt it. there was people who would have never voted otherwise vote because obama is black. it was the largest new voter registration in us history.

people going around on bandwagons like idiots with t-shirts n shit selling them on the side of the road etc. it was actually a discrace to obama if you ask me.

I wouldn't have voted for mcCain because of palin. he cut his own throat. all I could think about is american idol shit with the outcome of this election.

it was a mockery of our electoral system and america as a whole.

that's why I wish he'd get off his ass and prove to everyone he was the right choice not the popular choice.

Edited by serpentracer

doubt it. there was people who would have never voted otherwise vote because obama is black. it was the largest new voter registration in us history.

people going around on bandwagons like idiots with t-shirts n shit selling them on the side of the road etc. it was actually a discrace to obama if you ask me.

I wouldn't have voted for mcCain because of palin. he cut his own throat. all I could think about is american idol shit with the outcome of this election.

it was a mockery of our electoral system and america as a whole.

that's why I wish he'd get off his ass and prove to everyone he was the right choice not the popular choice.

Every race saw an increase: http://pewresearch.org/pubs/1209/racial-ethnic-voters-presidential-election

doubt it. there was people who would have never voted otherwise vote because obama is black..

In your original post you stated that the increase in black voters is the reason that Obama won, now you're stating that Obama won because he is black:wtf: Make up your racist mind already, did Obama win because he is black (although he is 1/2 black 1/2 white), or did he win because of the black illiterates that just happened to decide to vote?

So I'm guessing your halloween costume this year will be Daniel Carver?

Republicans were always expected to pick up seats during these mid-term elections. This article isn't exactly news or stir the pot material.

Read all of the above posts and tell me this isn't "stir the pot material" again. :D

P.S. Obama sucks and is the worst president ever.

• Upvote 1

Read all of the above posts and tell me this isn't "stir the pot material" again. :D

P.S. Obama sucks and is the worst president ever.

It's not and no one is stirring the pot over the stupid article you posted. :D

P.S. No Reagan was followed by Bush.

That's actually probably unlikely. Obama won by 10 million votes, which is far more than the number of blacks who voted who would not normally vote.

Did black folks vote for Obama because he looks like them? Yes' date=' but certainly not every single vote ran that way.

Did white folks vote for Obama because they wanted to prove they aren't racist? Sure, but not every vote ran that way.

Did Democrats vote for Obama because he has a big "D" next to his name? Absolutely, but not every vote ran that way.

The real truth of the matter, as painful as this sounds to the rest of you fanboys, is 56.8% of the United States voting population is functionally retarded.[/quote']

Wait the 56.8% that didn't vote for a ticket with Sarah Palin on it are the functional retards? bwahahahahahaha

Anyone who voted for McCain with Palin as his VP is only proving they just voted the person with 'R' next to their name. No intelligent person should consider putting Palin in any office.

Ohh man, I'd debate Palin vs. anyone older than 12 all day long.

Not only that.. but the idiots in the GOP offer up this neo-Palinesque girl to carry the torch of lunacy.

The Very Useful Idiocy of Christine O’Donnell

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/03/opinion/03rich.html?_r=1

Edited by JRMMiii

Really? You really wanna' argue VP picks?

Absolutely. Sarah Palin was the least politically knowledgeable candidate I've ever seen in a national election. She didn't know what the Bush Doctrine was. She thought FDR was president during Black Tuesday. She though Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were taxpayer funded. She couldn't name an important Supreme Court decision beyond Roe v. Wade. She believes that the Vice President is in charge of the Senate. She talked about the responsibilities of the US "Department of Law."

I'll put any Vice Presidential candidate, Republican, Democrat, or Independent, against Sarah Palin any day. You really want to look at why McCain lost the election, you just look at Palin as a VP pick.

Palin doesn't have a very basic understanding of government or policy. She's barely qualified to sit in on a tour of the White House. I sure as hell don't want her in a position where a heart attack could place her in the Oval Office.

Edited by cg2112

In your original post you stated that the increase in black voters is the reason that Obama won, now you're stating that Obama won because he is black:wtf: Make up your racist mind already, did Obama win because he is black (although he is 1/2 black 1/2 white), or did he win because of the black illiterates that just happened to decide to vote?

So I'm guessing your halloween costume this year will be Daniel Carver?

Why is it always taboo to make an opinion about any other race publicly unless it's a diss on white people? I call THAT racist. :nono: Always thinking everything is racist UNLESS it's about white people. Now THAT is what I call ignorance and it's spread nation wide in this country by supposed minorities. People need to learn how to talk about other ethnicities without calling racism so fast.

• Upvote 1

Why is it always taboo to make an opinion about any other race publicly unless it's a diss on white people? I call THAT racist. :nono: Always thinking everything is racist UNLESS it's about white people. Now THAT is what I call ignorance and it's spread nation wide in this country by supposed minorities. People need to learn how to talk about other ethnicities without calling racism so fast.

I think he's throwing the insinuation that the one making the claim is saying black people couldn't have had any other reason to vote for Obama other than he's black, solely based on his race.