0-60 mph : 6.7 sec.

0-¼ mile : 15.2 sec @ xx.xx mph

Curb Weight : 3273 lbs

1997 Acura Integra Type-R

0-60 mph : 6.1 sec.

0-¼ mile : 14.5 sec @ 96.0 mph

Curb Weight : 2639 lbs

:lol:

It's not a 92, and NOT stock! ZZ430 clone. 430 HP, 430 Lb.Ft. torque.

I'm sure it's slower than you goat, but it's fun to play with the Honda's!

I'm very surprised to see that the weights are that close!

I just ripped some shit off the t00bs real quick to continue with the bench racing. lol

I don't know about the validity of any of that. And you said it was a 3rd gen, 92 is good enough. :p

we can haz a friendly back roads cage run in SE ohio. my bet's on UP since he pwns everyone on the bike. also, his penis sooooo huge... how can we win?

my old G35's beat to shit, but she still runs. i won't bet money cause i have absolutely no faith in my ability or my car. i just want an excuse to make the trip down there in my car.

I said that too. Now I'm considering selling off the Aprilia to fund a low-compression heads/cam package and then up the boost in search of 500+ whp on just a 1.8L blower. lol

You're spending a lot of money for those gains.

You should just sell the 'boat' and buy an '03-'04 Cobra...simple pulley swap, one range diff. plugs, t-stat, and a tune you should be really close to 500 rwhp. Then if you wanna get stupid, upgrade to some level 5 half shafts in the IRS and drop on the KB with a new tune and you'll be over 600 easily.

Bottom line...it's stupid easy to get power from a Cobra.

Now back to your regularly scheduled political banter.

:D

You should just sell the 'boat' and buy an '03-'04 Cobra...simple pulley swap, one range diff. plugs, t-stat, and a tune you should be really close to 500 rwhp. Then if you wanna get stupid, upgrade to some level 5 half shafts in the IRS and drop on the KB with a new tune and you'll be over 600 easily.

:nono: But it would still be a Ford.

Although, I have to admit, thosea 03-04 Cobra's are pretty sick in th epower dept.!

Yes, it would be a Ford still but you could but a Chevy badge on it if it made you feel better about owning a beast like that.

I know so many people putting down stupid power in those year Cobra's it would turn JRMMiii into a Tea Party candidate.

I borrowed a buddies '04 with some 'light' mods and just shy of 500/500 and spent an evening doing some 160mph runs with some friends on their bikes. I've never ever been in a car that would stick right next to liter bikes....straight up sick.

I'm well aware of what 03/04 Cobras can do. I love those cars. I'm also aware that if I had the coin to drop on an Eaton TVS 2300, with those mods on my LS1, I would hit 550-600+ wheel easily. Still an IRS car, and not too much heavier than a Cobra. (Curb weight 3855)

But, I'm a broke college student playing the cards given to me. I have a basically free Eaton 112, and a free set of SLP long tube headers.

Annnnnd I like my interior better. :)

we can haz a friendly back roads cage run in SE ohio. my bet's on UP since he pwns everyone on the bike. also, his penis sooooo huge... how can we win?

my old G35's beat to shit, but she still runs. i won't bet money cause i have absolutely no faith in my ability or my car. i just want an excuse to make the trip down there in my car.

I had a blast following some of the Coshocton crew down there this summer. A car can keep up with the fast group of any ride I have been on running the back roads. Passing other vehicles is more difficult than on a bike and I did get some brake fade. The cars that would be faster than me on a track have a disadvantage on the back roads because they tend to bottom out like they do in the kink at Nelson. The only thing I drag is my hitch sometimes. We should get a trip for cages set up especially since I can't ride a bike right now.

I'm also aware that if I had the coin to drop on an Eaton TVS 2300, with those mods on my LS1, I would hit 550-600+ wheel easily.

I would love to rock a TVS2300 on my LS2, but my tranny would puke the first time I put my foot in it. And it costs like $5k for one.

I had a blast following some of the Coshocton crew down there this summer. A car can keep up with the fast group of any ride I have been on running the back roads. Passing other vehicles is more difficult than on a bike and I did get some brake fade. The cars that would be faster than me on a track have a disadvantage on the back roads because they tend to bottom out like they do in the kink at Nelson. The only thing I drag is my hitch sometimes. We should get a trip for cages set up especially since I can't ride a bike right now.

a late fall drive through or something... while the leaves are still pretty but it's too cold to ride. we could get some food afterwards and maybe a cuddle.

We should get a trip for cages set up especially since I can't ride a bike right now.

I would so be in for this because the bike is down for the winter, all packed up with no insurance. One last backroads hurrah before putting the Goat away for winter would be nice.