Post the negative rep you have received

Disclaimer

Yeah, that Bambi kid was shady. Glad he's gone. :rolleyes:

That Jrmi kid was a douche nozzle, but he's still here.

lol, you know it's all good:D

I just realized you can see rep. But it's only recent rep. When I find out who called me a turd there will be hell to pay I tell you. Hell!

j/k

Someone called you a turd? haha

And I still haven't figured out when or what I did to piss in your Wheaties. :confused: I disagree with a lot of people on here (chevy, IP, Casper), but none of them seem to take it as personal as you -- and I'm pretty sure we've never met. What's lacking in your life max?

But whatever, it must suck that I can push your buttons over the internet enough to get you worked up over it. :rolleyes:

I agree we disagree.

Please... point me to all my self-righteous, holier-than-thou posts... show me the err of my ways. I'm an open-minded guy.

Because I think you're full of it. There's some other reason I'm in your 'sights' -- like Bambi, why don't you give us all the REAL reason. Since, I know I'm not the ONLY asshole on here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o30wacwdoc

Wait, rep is back? Does Pauly know? Does a TL1000 really do 140+? Is Kawikid real? These questions and so many more will be answered tonite on As OR Turns.

:lol: Well, I guess I should get out my popcorn. This looks like it's gonna be a long episode of "As OR Turns".

Justin is a snarky little liberal fuck who tries to piss everyone off and cries about it, what a loser. Man up and take it like a man Obama can't save you here.

For the most part I have been staying out of the rep business this time around. It was fun the last time but not so much this time. The last time I had someone who kept negative repping me before it was made public who was doing it. Then when it was made public the older rep had the original posters associated with it and he stopped doing it. That little bitch is gone now and hasn't been logged into the forum in over a year. I was even told to watch myself about fucking with him because he was here longer than me, like that should give anyone a free pass.

I have never negative repped anyone and can't foresee a scenario where it would be warranted. Except for Justin he really tries my patience.

Justin is a snarky little liberal fuck who tries to piss everyone off and cries about it, what a loser. Man up and take it like a man Obama can't save you here.

For the most part I have been staying out of the rep business this time around. It was fun the last time but not so much this time. The last time I had someone who kept negative repping me before it was made public who was doing it. Then when it was made public the older rep had the original posters associated with it and he stopped doing it. That little bitch is gone now and hasn't been logged into the forum in over a year. I was even told to watch myself about fucking with him because he was here longer than me, like that should give anyone a free pass.

I have never negative repped anyone and can't foresee a scenario where it would be warranted. Except for Justin he really tries my patience.

I was gonna neg rep you just because, but then your line about Justin evened it back out, so no rep for you!

It's all fun and games until someone get negative rep... :nono:

I thought all pit bull dogs were trashy junk yard dogs owned by thugs or rednecks, but you're going to tell me you're different right? There can't be any good reasons for anyone to own one of those dogs unless you have small junk and are ignorant. They are vicious killers with lock jaws that will turn on you when you least expect it. Why someone would put friends and family in jeopardy by having one around the house is beyond irresponsible.

• Upvote 1

Exactly!! I think he meant to pos rep me and accidently hit the neg button. Grr I beat my dog nightly with a broom handle for all the bad things all other pit bulls have done around the world.

Now that is a responsible pit bull owner. I wish more people had this kind of sense maybe we wouldn't hear so many sad stories about children being attacked.

Proper training techinques cannot be emphasized enough, but you can never trust them pit bulls no matter how much you beat them into submission. If you are looking to enhance your training techineques look into Michael Vicks regiment, he appeared to have excellent results. I don't think I heard that any of his dogs bit or turned on anyone.

• 6 months later...