Today's Problems

Hwilli

The economy would be my biggest concern.

What to do about it will no doubt cause a firestorm of comments.

Second concern is the political direction of this country.

What to do about it will also no doubt cause a firestorm of comments.

Third I think I would have to agree with Redbarron77.

the low quality of Hookers and Blow....

Where to start... The bad economy, health care, that nobama in the white house.

My company consitanely hacking heads every holiday. I could go on and on about this

and I am not running on Obama... OK I am but it is him not dems in general...

I have, like and intend to keep my 2nd amendment rights, intact and working the same way it has for years and years. I am a rebulican...

The lack of our government to be able to do racial profiling. Not all terrorists are named Mohammed but it sure seems like a lot are. Why are we giving an 80 year old grandmother a pat down when Ackabar can't be looked at twice because he has a towel on his head? When being politically correct mean giving up common sense.... I'll be politically incorrect.

All economic theory which is prefaced on the rich creating jobs and moving the economy by tax cuts.

The economy is moved by Demand, and a healthy economy will move it's allocations to fill where demand is needed.

All economic theory which is prefaced on the rich creating jobs and moving the economy by tax cuts.

The economy is moved by Demand, and a healthy economy will move it's allocations to fill where demand is needed.

Who creates more demand rich people or poor people?

Well, the product is Kraft Macaroni and cheese. Run with it.

Ok, did some research. Found this about poor people and Kraft Mac and Cheese: http://tinyurl.com/24yvryh

And found this about rich people and Kraft Mac and Cheese: http://coolspotters.com/musicians/clay-aiken/and/food/kraft-macaroni-and-cheese#medium-214745

Glad we were able to clear this up. :)

• Upvote 2