Riding in the snow...

scottie.harris

Brian, i never said i was an amazing rider, yes i did mention ama but not that i was professional or anything. Also i never "passed" cars in the snow, i meant that as in those are the only cars i seen on the road going the opposite direction. Maybe you would understand me better if you met me sometime, so come out to a CSBA ride sometime...

Brian, i never said i was an amazing rider, yes i did mention ama but not that i was professional or anything. Also i never "passed" cars in the snow, i meant that as in those are the only cars i seen on the road going the opposite direction. Maybe you would understand me better if you met me sometime, so come out to a CSBA ride sometime...

Dude, you need to stop with the way you talk via these threads then. Again, having buddies come on and tell you the same thing is a key thing to target on and look inward for some changes...

As for the invite on a ride, no thanks. But, be safe and check the ego at the door...

and kicking it sideways at 140+
I haven't laughed so hard in a very long time. Thank you.
The only way that Katana 600 is gonna do 140+ mph is if ya drop out of a plane from 20,000 feet.

Hope you don't need to use the brakes too hard.

Be careful out there!

Even that's pushing it. Vt for a human is around 122MPH. I'd be interested seeing what it is for a bike.
STT-Brian is so timid online. I wish he would open up and tell it how he really sees it. :rolleyes:
:lol:
Wow, this thread turned into a bunch of chest-beating, didn't it?

This is what happens when it's too snowy to ride your Busa to Quaker Steak.

:lol: That's quoteworthy.

This thread has totally made my day.

I ride the SV to QSL :dunno:

i was trying to think of something funny to accost you about lying about your presence at Bike Night. Then I thought well shit, there is another QSL out his way and I bet that snarky fucktard goes to that one. Then my third thought was wait a minute, should I really make fun of him for not attending a bike night

Bike night = lame. Too many tards pulling their bikes out of the garage just to where their biker clothing, ride a few miles, drink, then ride home. Not my thing. It was fun for a while, but got boring pretty quick. I made it to one this year, and that's only because Art and Howard's band played.

Only because I knew Punk was there causing trouble.

You came to witness my awesome on the scooter trying to get all the squids to race me. It's big fun because none of them can decide if I'm serious or not so they just think I’m crazy. I’m going to get punched in the mouth some night when I ask someone what’s wrong are you afraid to race me bitch.

I ride the SV to QSL :dunno:

Saved yourself.

Bike night = lame. Too many tards pulling their bikes out of the garage just to where their biker clothing, ride a few miles, drink, then ride home. Not my thing. It was fun for a while, but got boring pretty quick. I made it to one this year, and that's only because Art and Howard's band played.

That's all I made it to, and for the same reason.

I have nothing to add so I will repost a pic of epicawesomeness.

c4ad0852.jpg

:lol: I took that pic right after he came up for air

I think he's got the Sams, and JRMMMMiiiiii in his sights now!

I went to one bike night, same one that you went to and only to support Shallowtail:bow:

Having just read all ten pages of this in a particularly boring meeting...

My opinion is that more than one person is flaunting their ego here.and most of it is simply people nitpicking.

I think a cold wet road is slick enough. That's my .02.

• Upvote 1

Having just read all ten pages of this in a particularly boring meeting...

My opinion is that more than one person is flaunting their ego here.and most of it is simply people nitpicking.

I think a cold wet road is slick enough. That's my .02.

you have come to the wrong place, not a single person here has an ego...sheesh :lol: