ohio riders track day

ducati guy

Which track would you like to have an OR day at? Weekend or weekday event?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Which track would you like to have an OR day at? Weekend or weekday event?

• Mid Ohio -
    • Grattan
    • Gingerman
    • Putnam
    • Nelson Ledges
    • Beaver Run
    • Others - please list in your post your suggestion
    • Weekend date - out of state
    • Weekday event - in state

I have been trying for years to promote track riding! Dubguy what putnam day was that?

This one http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=57753

Agreed. Dubguy pick a track and days and Make the thread.

Working on it.

make it a saturday or sunday and im there

Working on that.. However Mid O is what I think most want, and they do most of their trackdays on Monday/Tues... Beaver is an option or Nelson..

Ahh geez.. I'll see what we can figure out.

So far best options are

May 29th Indy Ducati at Putnam

or

June 25th BeaveRun with Moto Series

Both are weekends. Mid O would have to be a weekday and to many people are saying no weekdays.. maybe we should do another poll. Weekend out of state, or weekday central ohio.

So far best options are

May 29th Indy Ducati at Putnam

or

June 25th BeaveRun with Moto Series

Both are weekends. Mid O would have to be a weekday and to many people are saying no weekdays.. maybe we should do another poll. Weekend out of state, or weekday central ohio.

I added it too the existing poll for you at the bottom

I will be at the June 25th beaverun event, I might be able to make the putnam one pending the family vacation.

That's what scares me about the Beaverun event. It will fill up regardless so if we are trying to get 20+ OR people we would have to sign up EARLY because its going to fill up anyway..

Is beaver and Putnam 2 or one day events? I'm fine with either and also signing up early isnt an issue.

They both would be one day events. The Beaver Run event will have racing on sunday, so you are more than welcome to camp out and hang out for the weekend. Stick around and watch some of the racing on Sunday.

They both would be one day events. The Beaver Run event will have racing on sunday, so you are more than welcome to camp out and hang out for the weekend. Stick around and watch some of the racing on Sunday.

I pm'd casper.. Waiting to hear back.. I'm good with whatever..

Beaver or Putnam..

Heck.. my 1st pick is Mid O, but people wanted a weekend.

I pm'd casper.. Waiting to hear back.. I'm good with whatever..

Beaver or Putnam..

Heck.. my 1st pick is Mid O, but people wanted a weekend.

Let me know when you guys do a two day at mid o. I signed up for may 9th already but would like to do a two day later on.

Let me know when you guys do a two day at mid o. I signed up for may 9th already but would like to do a two day later on.

I will probably be there on the 9th with you and a few others.. I'm doing atleast 4 mid o dates this year.. I will rarely do 2 days in a row there though.