Ohio Riders Spring Dyno Day / April Ride and Eat 4/9/11

Casper

if you wanna meet us at the n canton starbucks off portage at 9 you're more than welcome to. I know its quite a bit north of you but I know 3 of us are meeting there for sure

I'm also mildly excited to dyno the VFR and see how much (or lack of) power it has

Ah man, I should have checked this earlier. Which way you guys heading, maybe I'll see you on the way down. I was planning on taking SR36 accross.

Ah man, I should have checked this earlier. Which way you guys heading, maybe I'll see you on the way down. I was planning on taking SR36 accross.

no idea, I'm just following Pauly and James

I'm extremely impressed I'm awake and not hungover, I'm extremely not pleased because its colder and wetter than I was hoping for

Looks like I may get wet later. Anyone planning on leaving marysville area in about an hour? If so I'm at the Honda dealer now.

Normally I would have met you.. But I'm already down in Westerville. About to go into my appointment.

I'll see everyone in about 90 minutes

I had to jet early so I didn't get my nuts curb stomped by the gf for being late to her family lunch. If you guys head somewhere, post up, ill try to meet up and stay longer than 10 minutes