For all of you Glock haters...

C-bus

I do say so. :D

And look at that, Glock is making the grips interchangeable now? Seems like there was another handgun that's been doing that for a while...starts with M and ends with P? hmmmmm

:nono: to you too sir!

You down for the range?

I'm mostly down, but im not a card carrying member there

:D

To be honest they have to many muzzle sweepin. ::nono:

In the spring or half way warm day (above) 30 I shoot off of 310 in pataskala outdoors on private property. You are welcome to come with.

To the OP, great write and range report. I'll admit i'm a glock hater but your write is making me think a bit about ..posssibly...trying one out. :sheepkoolaid:

Edited by eggs

In the spring or half way warm day (above) 30 I shoot off of 310 in pataskala outdoors on private property. You are welcome to come with.

To the OP, great write and range report. I'll admit i'm a glock hater but your write is making me think a bit about ..posssibly...trying one out. :sheepkoolaid:

o rly...You need to let me know when you go since I live in Pataskala. :D

I'm down just let me know when

Just buy a proper 1911 and get it over with. :p 100 years in service and copied by almost every gun maker. Would love to be around in another 100 years to see how many people copy Glocks.:D

Browning got it right and there was no reason for 25 different models of it. You purchased it once and there was no need for anything else.;) Plastic is for toys, metal is for handguns.:D

1911-2.jpg

Begin fanboy flamewar. :villagers:

Just kidding as I have shot Glocks and they are nice guns. I just don't own one, I still need to decide if I want the Glock or the XD next. Or one of 15-20 other guns on my list. Such hard choices, when is it I am going to win the lottery?

Just buy a proper 1911 and get it over with. :p 100 years in service and copied by almost every gun maker. Would love to be around in another 100 years to see how many people copy Glocks.:D

Well, nearly every gun manufacturer now makes a pistol with a polymer frame. I'm not a big Glock fan. I owned a G22. It shot great, but didn't feel right in my hand. I may try a Gen 4 though.

Like 'em or hate 'em, Glock has advanced handgun tech more than anyone else in the last 20 years.