Discount day at Nelson for Ohio Riders - April 16 2011

jbot

good to see this kind of interest! Can't wait to meet y'all.

2 more weeks! Looks like its going to start to warm up here in the next week, by the way if someone could help me give the bike a once over between now and the 16th I would appreciate it, beer would be provided.

Edited by grapesmuggler27

So far we have the following people confirmed:

jbot

blue03636

apch8r

mykill (Novice)

standout (Novice)

grapesmuggler27 (Novice)

TRMN8TR (Race School)

2wheeler (Intermediate)

ohdaho (Novice - first track day)

rubbersidedown (Novice)

AfroCBR - Novice

SJC 100rr - Advance

pending:

natedogg624- Advance

Isaac's Papa

hutch - will wait til it's closer - (Novice or Intermediate)

rslocum - a firm maybe (novice)

redkow - let me see what the weather's like in April. (Intermediate or Advance)

Ducati Guy - (Intermediate or Race School)

usafstud is out

orly? well, if there are any stragglers, you can try your luck.

if you're coming from cincy, i think there was a racer from out your way that was wanting to see if anyone wanted to car pool. want me to get him in touch with you?

Yes I am coming from northern Cincy. Have your friend send me a PM.

I'm new to OR and the only person that I have met is Redkow. Do we have a plan for the OR's to meet up?

I'm new to OR and the only person that I have met is Redkow. Do we have a plan for the OR's to meet up?

I will post up friday night where Craig, Jinu, and I will be pitted at so you guys can locate us Saturday morning.

Good to hear, which of the bikes listed will you be on?

Oops, the 750's at it's new owner's home. Gotta update that.

The "Lil' R6" is going to NL ... And got my new Q2's to go along for the ride.

Discount is over, so you have until it sells out to sign up. I will get an update from Todd on how filled up the classes are. I am sure there will be a decent amount of people waiting for the week before to sign up from the WERA crowd as they will be having a Nelson round shortly after the track day.

just like any other track day, you can sign up til the day of (hell, just show up to Nelson that morning and pay if you want, I've done that a couple times). We got a hold of Todd to get Ohio Riders a discount cause 1. we're ballers, and 2. cause April and May are apparently not as filled up because people worry about weather. So, that was the only thing there is a "time limit" on. I doubt any of the groups will be filled, other than maybe Advanced group (not sure how many WERA and Motoseries racers will be there to practice for the upcoming races).

whatever you decide, let us know so we'll expect you at Nelson and save you a spot in the pits! I think we'll have a pretty good turn out. Maybe we can do a cook out or something.

oh wait, he's hauling his trailer from springfield (with plenty of room for ride shares), and he's racing the sunday after.

so a rideshare probably wouldn't work for either of you guys.