Discount day at Nelson for Ohio Riders - April 16 2011

jbot

Could always hitch a ride with grape and come out and hang out with everyone.

how does spectating work? Are you stuck in stands or can you roam around the pits and chill with people? If I have time, I'm thinking about stopping out just to see how things work

I'm coming up Friday night and camping at the track so it would be cool to meet a few of u guys. Everyone I know backed out due to the weather.

Were they already registered and decided not to come or were they waiting to register at the last second?

ya nelson's a tad different than burke lake.......theres a small observation tower and thats about...i've always wondered if there is anyway to view the carousel or other outer parts of the track....im guessing only corner workers are aloud over their

Should be there sat morning as long as its not pissing buckets... Ill be looking awfully confused and looking for you dudes hahaha

We will post up and confirm where we will be in the pits once we get there and get set up.

We will be there friday, I should be there by 5-6. The area in red is where we are looking to park. I will be in a silver dakota with a silver trailer.

Just look for the pink bedazzled tent and you'll be at the right spot.

:D

Just look for the pink bedazzled tent and you'll be at the right spot.

:D

Oh you are coming out now, thought you were waiting until May to join us:D We will make sure to put your pink tent at the end for you and jinu to have "special" time

Edited by APCh8r

Oh you are coming out now, thought you were waiting until May to join us:D We will make sure to put your pink tent at the end for you and jinu to have "special" time

Oooh no no no no no. You can put that sleazy little thought right back into your head.

And Jinu knows his role, little spoon. He's not big enough to be big spoon.

Hey if you need a fastener I have a few spares, I bought another set to keep and only use 4 on my bodywork, and have like another 10 for my spare set of bodywork. I will be around tomorrow night if you havent left. I live in Groveprot. Cell is 419-610-5666. Ill most likely lift at some time, but can meet.