Ride Saturday?

Jst2fst

Saw another thread on here for Northwest Ohio though I'd make one for Central area. Checked weather.com and the weather looks to be 51 degrees with a low of 38 degrees. http://www.weather.com/weather/5-day/Columbus+OH+43201

Looking to ride for about an hour or two depending on how long we want to ride for. I'm going to be at the meet and greet at Independent Motorsports before hand as well we can leave for the ride after were done there or meet up somewhere if your not gonna be able to make it. This will be my first group so I don't really know of any good roads to ride on and or places. Suggestions are always welcome.

in for LOL's!

and also to say that if my on again off again girl ends up not coming this weekend and I can pick up one of these damn cbr's in CBUS I would be down to ride, considering staying in town at a friends place so I'd have time

in for LOL's!

and also to say that if my on again off again girl ends up not coming this weekend and I can pick up one of these damn cbr's in CBUS I would be down to ride, considering staying in town at a friends place so I'd have time

Sounds good see you saturday then

ooooooo, I'm going to enjoy this... :D

Why must you poke holes in my threads...

We dont ride straight lines thru the city at 35mph so yea, too cold ;)

You should come on one of our "chic" rides :D

I didn't call your rides chic-ish I called you a chic for saying its too cold. Its gonna be 51 and with the wind a bit cooler.

:nono:

Translate form Engrish to American English please?

Last night that better :D

I plan on going to the meet and eat. And I will be in the cage roads way to straight to ride over. But if something happens and I can't make it and anyone wants to ride out my way I might for a hour or so

Why must you poke holes in my threads...

Because they are so ripe for parody, especially when you do something like this...

I didn't call your rides chic-ish I called you a chic for saying its too cold. Its gonna be 51 and with the wind a bit cooler.

... and double down. :)

Lol i can't wait to see this kid in coshocton. Atleast Todd is nice enough to trailer it back home for you.

Cheech your funny :) and very correct.

Not any more Im not, sold the trailer. I'll help duct tape em back together as usuall but beond that ya'll are on your own this season so maybe more will actaully listen to the ride at your own pace speech this year since Im not gonna be trailering them back off every ride ;)