CBR1000 vs ZX14 you decide

nofear_racing1

It ran high 4's in the fall

How is this being left alone?!

The current Pro Stock Dragbike world record holder Hector Arana posted his world record run just a few days ago with a 6.77 @ 195.

I generally stay out of these threads, but this statement goes beyond trash talking and jumps straight to the absurd. Unless of course he's talking about his 1/8 mile times... Maybe. Seriously though, Top Fuel CARS have only recently been hitting high 3's, with the Top Fuel Record holder being Larry Dixon with an ET of 3.77 posted on 2/27/11 in Pomona.

Edited by Ziggy

The current Pro Stock Dragbike world record holder Hector Arana posted his world record run just a few days ago with a 6.77 @ 195.

I generally stay out of these threads, but this statement goes beyond trash talking and jumps straight to the absurd. Unless of course he's talking about his 1/8 mile times... Maybe.

I think he means high 400's on the dyno? Or maybe high 4's in the 1/8? :dunno:

I generally stay out of these threads, but this statement goes beyond trash talking and jumps straight to the absurd. Unless of course he's talking about his 1/8 mile times... Maybe. Seriously though, Top Fuel CARS have only recently been hitting high 3's, with the Top Fuel Record holder being Larry Dixon with an ET of 3.77 posted on 2/27/11 in Pomona.

I think he means high 400's on the dyno? Or maybe high 4's in the 1/8? :dunno:

Yeah, he was meaning high 4's in horsepower; 450+HP.

I got a little inside scoop. I guess he wrecked it down in Florida, maybe during bike week awhile ago. Got the engine built after and then a turbo. Soooo...I can see mid to high 275+. 450+ is out there unless he got a big stage 3 kit, etc. Just my opinion of course. Also, it's my opinion that the bike would run hot as hell and be unstreetable with problems constantly occurring out of that CBR motor too. It would be what it is...a dyno queen and not good for the street. Cool though, but not streetable IMO. :cheers:

I doubt this dude even has access to the Ranting/Raving forum anyway. I just got access this week. :lol:

Edited by NinjaNick

I have seen it at Honda Powersports of Troy and Yes Jim painted it. He told me all about this beast. NICE CBR :bow:

I'd much prefer to have yours Brad! That red/white/chrome combo is drop dead sexy :bow:

I'd much prefer to have yours Brad! That red/white/chrome combo is drop dead sexy :bow:

Ah man, why'd you have to go there. He already wipes it with a diaper and doesn't let a speck of anything get on it. :lol: I always tease him how he HAS to clean his ride before he goes out. I USE to be like that, then I just got too lazy. Now I clean it every few rides instead of every ride. Kind of like you with the oil changing Russ. :lol:;)