New bike!

Scruit

After much reserach I settled on the 650 V-Strom. After speaking with about half a dozen bike dealers I got my best price at Ask Powersports on the East side. New, in black.

Deposit is down, bike is on order, will arrive in about a week. :D

Although the Wee is not the right bike for everyone, it IS the right bike for me.

Just like my choice in cars over ther years. I've never had a car that everyone has liked - there's always been someone who didn't like what I drove. That's fine.

- YOU may need to go 0-60 in 4.5 seconds, but I don't.

- YOU may need to carry 7 screaming kidlets to soccer practice, but I don't.

- You may need to pick up girls, but I don't (my wife would kill me if I did. Or maybe she'd want to join in and make it a 3some??) BRB, going to buy a Porsche...

It's one of the biggest overall differences I've seen between the US and my native country England... Brits ask themselves "What do I NEED?" Americans ask themselves "What do I WANT?" This is why we have so many single people commuting in a Hummer or a huge pickup the US. You don't see that in England. That's not a dig on American or anything - just different thought processes leading us to be content with different things.

Edited by Scruit