Christian SportBike Association (CSBA) Ride #1 for 2011

PhilS

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As i dream. I can't wait to feel his glistening, well maintained...yet slightly homeless looking beard on my cheek. Rub my hands through his beautiful, long...dark locks. Caress..his swollen me...and thankfully, i wake up and realize he only rides a 500.

:p

you guys are going to have the most fucked up make up sex evar.

Jealous much?

As i dream. I can't wait to feel his glistening, well maintained...yet slightly homeless looking beard on my cheek. Rub my hands through his beautiful, long...dark locks. Caress..his swollen me...and thankfully, i wake up and realize he only rides a 500.

:p

Well, I'm sorry to inform you, and burst your bubble, but I don't have a beard now. :(

That's enough "manly love" talk for one day...

Looks like it will be a cold ride if you guys still go. The route looks good though!

Phil, you need to give me a call soon so we can ride!! I've moved on from parking lots since the last time you saw me...but I doubt I will do a route this long anytime soon. I built a house in Galloway Ridge so I am your neighbor again.

That's enough "manly love" talk for one day...

It's ok, I'm secure enough in my sexuality that I can handle that without getting upset! :p

Looks like it will be a cold ride if you guys still go. The route looks good though!

Phil, you need to give me a call soon so we can ride!! I've moved on from parking lots since the last time you saw me...but I doubt I will do a route this long anytime soon. I built a house in Galloway Ridge so I am your neighbor again.

That means you are done, and moved into your house? If so, that is awesome!

Let me know when you get out for a ride! If I can, I'd like to meet up and ride with you again!

WooHoo!!! Whenever I see Karen, we always talk about you - our mutual friend. Good to hear from you. I will ride with you - that'd be fun. Glad to hear you've moved on and charging forward.

That means you are done, and moved into your house? If so, that is awesome!

Let me know when you get out for a ride! If I can, I'd like to meet up and ride with you again!

Yep, I moved into the house in October and it has definitely made life a little easier. No more brushing my teeth over a cool whip container. :D

WooHoo!!! Whenever I see Karen, we always talk about you - our mutual friend.

Yea, whenever I get my hair cut, she says "Phil was just here." haha Once I get my fairings and tank back from Reimbrandt, it's on! I've been itching for a ride.

The forecast is not getting any better, actually looks to be getting worse so I have decided to cancel the ride Saturday. I will look at the calendar and see if we can get this ride rescheduled.

The forecast is not getting any better, actually looks to be getting worse so I have decided to cancel the ride Saturday. I will look at the calendar and see if we can get this ride rescheduled.

:cry::rain: