What style of street riding do you prefer.

jschaf

I just checked that thread and it looks like it was RadioFlyer on the board. He's not from Dayton. He's from a place called BlackLick it says.

This is the guy that went down....on page 22

Man! What a day. Sorry to hear about the other accidents that couldn’t be fixed with a little “Duck Tape” or a lot in my case. Thanks for the introduction to some new riding areas. Great route! Hope to be back on the road soon….

Red 08 CBR 1000rr

I just checked that thread and it looks like it was RadioFlyer on the board. He's not from Dayton. He's from a place called BlackLick it says.

Youve never ridden with the guy. He's a guy I know from school/work at the base.

Youve never ridden with the guy. He's a guy I know from school/work at the base.

This is the guy that went down....on page 22

There's only 8 pages for me, so that's why I didn't see the correct page you linked because we have our page settings set different. I saw the last page which is page 8 for me and it was RadioFlyer talking about his wreck.

I haven't heard anything since about the day after from Monsterman, the younger ducati rider. I thought it was collarbone, wrist, ribs, and sprain ankle?

It was a deadly wreck that he survived in my opinion. Lucky he went into other lane instead of plowing into 6 of us parked thank god. His screen name was sunburst or something like that on here. That was a scene I don't want to see again.

Luckily my kickstand spring broke a couple minutes earlier other wise it would have been the 7 of us sitting there. That would have been a slightly larger target

I'd rather ride with a group that is hell-bent on maintaining 60mph all day long' date=' than some riders that think 100mph in the straights and 35mph in the bends is fun. Different strokes.. I guess.[/quote']

Damn you, why must I agree with you. :D

I ride just to ride. I'm not sure I have a specific style of riding. I can adapt to, and am comfortable with almost any style.

I prefer group riding, and in groups, I almost always ride as far back as possible. I'll ride with the slowest person out there, just so they don't feel that "Urge" to push themselves to a dangerous/uncomfortable limit as they feel they have to Catch Up. I love hearing the engines, I love watching the bikes riding in formation, and leaning over through a curve, 1 by 1. I Hate seeing the wrecks, and the stupid "stunts" people do while in groups. It's dangerous to other riders. That's actually one of my goals for this year, to keep my own front end down when I'm with other people. It's just a safety, and respect for the group rider thing. (If you feel you Must do something, at least do it away from other riders) I'm sure a lot of people have either seen, or heard of some type of wreck that is the direct result of someone doing some type of "stunt" yeah, even burnouts. It just takes a split second for a random act of nature/god/fluke/pothole/sheep on the side of the road to cause an accident.

I also just love to turn on my music, and ride a few hundred miles by myself. Most times, I am speed limit +5 or 10. If I see a hawt chick, then I'll chase after, and ride her azz. I of course, have my high speed moments, and can be seen well above triple digits. Those times are becoming less and less as I get older though. No matter if I am in a group, or by myself, if I am riding more then 5 miles, I am in full gear.

It wasn't radio flyer that went down..Ok well he did wreck, but that was later in the day. I don't remember the guys name. It was This guy and bike that was from Dayton.

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

I'm not much for group rides 2-3 people, or by myself is what I like. I usually ride the speed limit +5-10 I love southeast Ohio, I hate 4 lanes (boooooooring)..........I can't get out of town quick enough.

depends on my mood really, sometimes I just feel like throwing on some good tunes and doing the sport touring thing by myself or with my one cruiser buddy

other times I like hitting a fast paced group ride and staying my slow ass in the back trying to watch and learn and keep up without being dangerous to myself or the group

I'm not a fan of large group rides. There are too many variables that are out of my control. The exception to this is rides that are for a cause. They tend to be more organized and have less morons to avoid (in my opinion).

I prefer groups of 6 or less. How I ride depends on who, where, and how. The location / road determines how much I'm willing to push it. If there is more people the less I push it. The who is the others I'm with and the how is their style ability skill and comfort. I prefer to ride in the back. If the other riders are new I'm not pushing them and can give them some pointers. If they are more confident riders I don't want them to feel I'm in their way and will let them take off. If I've ridden with a rider for a while and we know what to expect from each others style I may push it a little more.

I had a friend that I used to ride with a lot we would do things that I would call stupid near other people. But we were both comfortable with riding a little faster. If one of us felt uncomfortable we would back off we wouldn't play the chase the fastest rider game.

I never push it while riding with a passenger. Just a rule I have for myself.

By myself I occasionally ride "like a dumbass" but never around others.

When I was alone I rode harder mainly cuz if I was alone riding I was pissed about something and bloowing off steam. In agroup it all depended on the group. I was usually wanting to make it back in one piece so I just kept pace.

When I was alone I rode harder mainly cuz if I was alone riding I was pissed about something and bloowing off steam. In agroup it all depended on the group. I was usually wanting to make it back in one piece so I just kept pace.

Sorry, this thread is for people with bikes.

:lol: I heart you Brian. :D